• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cipher Raikou Smackdown! a Cipher fan-manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • ^Very nice! =3 =3 I hope you update and continue soon! I love the character design very much~! I'm also part of DA, so I'll catch ya there sometime ^___^

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    ^Very nice! =3 =3 I hope you update and continue soon! I love the character design very much~! I'm also part of DA, so I'll catch ya there sometime ^___^
    Ooh! I wish to know your username so I can put you in my watchlist. Mine is TeamAquaSuicune.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • try adjusting the brightness and contrast of your scans so they don't end too pixelated or dark...
    It looks pretty good, keep up the good work!!

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • Karmillina said:
    try adjusting the brightness and contrast of your scans so they don't end too pixelated or dark...
    It looks pretty good, keep up the good work!!
    Thank you very much! Ill try to see if I can do that, if my scanner will obey me for once.

Talentha

Book Fanatic
    Years
  • You might have seen my post on your ToaTAS page, but here again I can't seem to view a few of the pages. Pages 4-8, and 11-13. Is it just my computers, or do other people have problems as well? Again, it would be well appriciated if you could make those avaliable for me to view. Thanks.

Years
  • You might have seen my post on your ToaTAS page, but here again I can't seem to view a few of the pages. Pages 4-8, and 11-13. Is it just my computers, or do other people have problems as well? Again, it would be well appriciated if you could make those avaliable for me to view. Thanks.

This thread hasn't had a reply since 2006. O..O; Please don't bump a thread that's over 30 days old that isn't your thread/gallery. -..-; Look at the date of the last post before you post.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back