• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lugia's graphics(I got photoshop so their better!)

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
  • I can do...

ssssedited10nn.png

Banners-
    Text-
    Background-
    Pokemon-
    Font-
    Sub-Text-
    View attachment 31675
    Background-
    Pokemon-

Enjoy!
    (I did theese for pokemonelute2000.com)

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Aren't you supposed to show three examples of your work? ^^()
    *Checks rules again* I can't see the attatched file, either. O.O Windows says it can't open the file. Is it just me?
    ~~~
    Anyway, I love the example! ^_^ It would help if you put a border on them, though~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • It opens with Photoshop 7.0 that's why. And yes, you need three examples of your work because those are the rules ;D

Btw, the banner and avy is pretty good for a beginner. I suggest looking for tutorials and giving them a try. Search on google for fonts and brushes as well. You'll have a good advantage because most of the brushes are used for Photoshop 7.0 or higher, same with the tutorials for backgrounds and such. Try blending your render with the background or give it an effect and use blurs to make it look like a soft image. Hope that helps ^^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Yeah, it's hard to understand all the "graphic talk" when you're a beginner, but once you get into it, you'll see ^_^

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • these are good, photoshop is awesome but i prefer paint shop pro 9... i use both so i know. o well, your getting better....keep it up.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Banners-

Text-Brandon
    Background-Sky
    Pokemon-Dragonair
    Font-You decide
    Sub Text-Take to the sky

Background-Sky
    Pokemon-Dragonair

Back