• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Lilycove Department Store BLOWOUT!

Years
  • Lucky you @_@ I haven't gotten one in ages. XD

I have gotten it a few times on Sapphire. I usually buy the items that I can't get anywhere else (like boards, so useful). ^^;

Trainer Swift

Easy Does It
    Years
  • you can get a rhydon doll and all i think im buyin everything i've been saving up but i'd never thought it'd be here this early i only been playin for 54:02 :)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    It only starts happening after you have beaten the Elite 4. Randomly, when you go into a room with a TV, it could be flashing. If you go to the TV and watch it, it usually has some random in-game crap (when you re-name your Pokes, when you mix records, etc.) but sometimes it will have some exciting news, like the Clear-Out sale at the top of the Lilycove Dept. Store. Here are the other rare events:

- The Energy Guru will sell his vitamins at the Slateport Market for HALF PRICE!! This is by far the greatest event (unless you have Emerald where you can buy them in the Battle Frontier for 1 BP), allowing you to purchase the vitamins for $4900 instead of the regular $9800. Make sure to buy in bulk!

- It will mention the Game Corner where you are allegedly supposed to be able to win more, although I haven't noticed a difference.

- The Blend Master will show up at the Contest Hall in Lilycove. This old dude is wicked awesome since he can blend ANY berry and get a perfect rating. This is who you want to make PokeBlocks with, NO ONE else.

- Sometimes it will tell you about a Poke outbreak of Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Skitty. If you have the Emerald version and mix records with Ruby/Sapphire, it will even alert you of Surskit outbreaks. That is great because you normally cannot get Surskit in Emerald. Once you get this notice, FLY (don't walk) to Route 117 and it will be found normally.

Back