• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many "shiny" pokemon have u caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2006
    hello!i am a new member.but im a long time pokemon fan and im gauranted to beat u in a battle!i was wondering how many "shiny" pokemon u have caught.incase u dont know,a shiny pokemon is a pokemon that is differently colored than the rest of its kind.they make sparkles when they apear.these pokemon are incredibly rare,so i wont b surprised if there arnt any responses,although u will b quite shocked at how many i have found!i have....

a gold cacturne
    a flygon that is blue where its normaly dark green
    a gold poochyena
    a yellow swablu
    a green doduo
    a light blue golduck
    a jirachi(colors hard to describe)
    a gold latias
    an orange zapdos
    a green latios
    a purple kyogre
    a mewtwo with a purple tail
    an orange raikou
    a turqoise registeel
    a red celebi
    a gold ho-oh
    a black rayquaza
    a scuicune with blueish-black hair(the part coming out of its back)
    a gold groudon
    a light blue articuno
    and an entai with a black face mask

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    i have the same computer program from elite map. i know you didn't run into those in the wild, and you should join the shiny hunters club.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    To be honest...

None.

I've never caught, nor ran into Shiny Pokemon...Ever.
    On any of my games....

x___x

It'd be cool if I did though..... Someday, someday.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    yeah they can, my friend ran into a shiny suicune in silver, but now they change the shiny randimizor, even lugia was obtainable in red form.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • The only legendaries that would be nearly impossible to get shiny are the 3dogs, latios and latias...The other legendaries are actually easier to get shiny forms in than usual.Just save infront of them and keep resetting until u get a shiny.

I myself only found 1 shiny weedle in Gold and 1 shiny zigzagoon in emerald.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    yeah, but you have to restart a max of 8205 times, which is seriously annoying.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • besides the red you-know-what in g/s/c, i caught a shiny golbat in firered, a larvitar in gold, and a poochyena in sapphire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back