• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm uh... New.

Nivashi

Clueless new-person.
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and a little bit sheepish about it. But, atleast everyone seems friendly. I like to fancy myself a semi-decent artist/writer and I love to roleplay.

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
  • Nivashi said:
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and a little bit sheepish about it. But, atleast everyone seems friendly. I like to fancy myself a semi-decent artist/writer and I love to roleplay.
    Hi welcome yo PC, don't worry... You'll get the hang of this soon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya Nivashi. ^^ No need to be nervous, you'll get the hang of things here and meet a lot of interesting and friendly people. :3 So have a great time and PM me if you need help - I'll be happy to assist you. =3

~Kelsey

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here it's an awesome place to meet and make heaps of friends feel free to PM me anytime if you need a friend or some help since I'm usually around ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    x3

You'll get along just fine here. ^^

Welcome to the group!
    Glad to you have you with us.
    Hope you have a good time here. If you have any questions or wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

~ Peace

Years
  • A writer, eh? ^^ I like writing too. However, I don't think I do very well. ^^; I've never really taken the time to learn alot about it, so it's me just writing my thoughts down. Of course, that's not the best kind of writing in the world. :P
    Art... haha, I suck at that. XD I like it though, and I'm taking art classes next year. <3

Welcome to Pokecommunity(PC)! ^^ I hope you have fun here. Good luck with the writing and the artistic stuff~ XD

Back