• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello moto

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2006
    Hey people, whats up? I'm new, but that was easy to tell. I found this board surfing around the net and decided to sign up. I used to be a huge fan growing up and am 16 now and still enjoy the games, manga, and old cartoon episodes (Don't care alot for the new ones I'd rather not see team rocket use the same plan to capture pikachu for the 904th time. My favorite pokemon are Primeape, Arcanine, and Tauros.

Years
  • Your thread title reminds me of my parent's cellphone ring. oO;

Welcome! ^^ Yeah, the new ones aren't as great as the new episodes, but they are still okay to me. :3
    I hope you have fun here. ;D

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • reminds me of my phone XD

hello nice title i agree that team rocket are getting boring i used to find them fun to watch but its boring since they never win and get pikachu gor at least 2 episodes without pikachu using thundershock etc.
    anyway welcome have fun

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hello Dementia~ I know what you mean, the new episodes are pretty repetitive. The new voice actors make me want to burn something. But anyway, welcome to PC~! X3 Have fun and enjoy your stay. :3

~Kelsey

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey :D welcome to PC, That name you have Rox :P If you wanna be friends, Need any help or have any questions. You can PM me :]

Make sure you read all the rules and FAQs so that you don't get in any sorta trouble.

Link to Rules and FAQs:

|~|~| Rules |~|~|

|~|~| FAQs |~|~|

Back