• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi there^__^ Welome to PC and correct spelling is good to know :) Hope you have an excellent time here and if you need any help or would like to be friends you can pm me ^^

Hope to see ya around the forums, and you should read the rules that way you don't get in trouble!!

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
  • Welcome. Have fun here, and if you need a friend, a PM/email/and IMing is the way to go. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    lol Well thats good to know.
    I like your avatar, its cute! ^^
    Anyhoo, welcome to the PC!
    I hope you have fun here.

~ Peace

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • That's all good to know. We don't want lines of IM talk now, do we?

Enjoy your stay at the forums!

Years
  • Most of the time? That's pretty good, compaired to others I've seen around here. *shot again* XD

Welcome! Your name is cute~ I hope your time here is filled with happiness. ^_______^

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hi, Welcome to pokecommunity ! :D I hope you have a great time, if you need any help, have any questions or wanna be friends, you can always PM me ^^

Also, make sure you read the rules and FAQs so that you don't do something that is against the rules :P

Ciao

Back