• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Can a pokemon kill a legendary pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Can some one answer the title
    I mean in just a one hit or 2 hit to kill a lvl 100 legendary

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Not to be rude, but this is a silly question. While Legendaries are cheap to use and are powerful, they are definitely not unbeatable. For instance, I have a Lv97 Tyranitar that can defeat a Lv100 Mewtwo with one hit. Most Legendaries are good sweepers, but only a few of them can tank effectively, with Lugia being the best example. No Poke, Legendary or otherwise, are unbeatable.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    You are correct guy's they are also pokemon and can be killed by a ordinary pokemon

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Of course a normal Pokémon can beat a legendary -_- How else would my Netbattle Cradily OHKo standard Kyogres, huh? I mean come on, my Luvdisc beat the snot out of Groudon (my opponent switched Pokémon when I sent out my Luvdisc, but since I was about to use Rain Dance, which blocked Groudon's drought ability, I got to attack Groudon with a STABed Surf with an added effect from Rain Dance, go figure out what happened next).

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Charizard used Fire Blast, Celebi was found dead.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Articuno-Strong Fire Move
    Zapdos-Strong Rock Move
    Moltres-Strong Water Move
    Mewtwo-Strong Dark Move
    Mew-Strong Dark Move
    Lugia-Strong Electric Move
    Ho-Oh-Strong Water Move
    Celebi-Strong Fire Move
    Groudon-Strong Water Move
    Kyogre-Strong Electric Move
    Rayquaza-Strong Ice Move
    Deoxys-Strong Dark Move
    Suicune-Strong Electric Move
    Entei-Strong Water Move
    Raikou-Strong Ground Move

...It's Not Rocket Science.. -_-;

And Deen, Pokemon Can't Kill Eachother In The Games, Otherwise I Don't Think Pokemon Battles Would Be As Legal/Popular.

Years
  • You can use a one-hit KO move, such as Horn Drill. Other pokemon can use moves that are the legendaries weakness as well. This question is pretty much self-explanatory. Use the simple questions thread next time, please.
    Thread Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back