• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back.

amethyst.robe

Summonation.
Years
  • Hmm... I have returned to PokeCommunity. I was "Twisted Reality", but I didn't feel like staying in that account and made "amethyst.robe". SO! I'm back, and I don't expect anyone here to know me, I only made like 30 something posts. XD

And you will know me as Mewtwo from PFU, Confessor Dorian from PF, amethyst.robe from livejournal, Sasori of the Red Sands from Gaiaonline and that will do.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Acutally... I do remember you :O You were around OVP, weren't you? XD And I remember that sig. XD

Welcome back! I hope you stick around and have fun. ;D

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • Hello!! Welcome back. I didn't know you either, but now I do. Like I say, people that returns to the PC after a long time of being absent also deserves a welcome!

Enjoy your stay again and I hope we can be friends so PM me if you want.

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
  • Hello welcome back have fun and um nice dp..?
    I dont know what its off but anyways have fun and PM me if you want to talk.
    *bounces away*

Back