• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Dark Mightyena

The Dark Trainer
Years
Hello everyone, I am Dark Mightyena. I love Dark pokemon! Well.. I don't have nothing to really say, but I'm new! I'm looking for some new friends! Hope to get to know you all! ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Hi Dark Mightyena.
If you are looking for friends please pm me then if you have questions you can also pm me.

altarialover :t334:

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
Years
Hey you are the 1 person or 1 of the 1 people that i have not said hey to well hi have fun here *too many 1's gosh*
;) Have fun here and dont get into trouble.

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Woo, Someone who likes dark pokemon ! *Spazzes* Anyway, Enjoy youself here :D PM me if you need anything and make sure you read the rules and FAQs.

Years
Welcome! ^^ Maybe I saw you around SPPF... *shot* XD

Anyway, I hope you have a good time while you're here. Good luck finding friends! ^^ You'll find them soon, I bet. ;D

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2006
hey everyone. please rate my team. (i'm kind of new at pokemon)

Gardevoir
Starmie
Armaldo
Nidoking
Blaziken
Crobat

yeah!!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA