• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D pokemon game w/ demo

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Okay.I DID NOT MAKE THIS!I found this on the internet some time ago and I still enjoy it.Go to the site, it has a 2.0 demo.This guy really rocks.I guess this would be the best place to put it.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.I just wanted to share this because I know alot of people have heard rumors of this before.It's real!Here: http://www.spiritedtechnology.com/pokemonpc.htm

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Ah yes, I believe I have played that(the demo, at least). It's amazing, especially for a fan-made game. A true pity the full version has been lost forever(or so I hear...).

Does anyone have information that can prove me wrong? *hopes so* I've been hunting for the full version of this forever....

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Actually, this fan game hasn't been completed yet.Currently this guy isn't working on this because he is mainly working on another 3D game of his.I think he should be starting this one some time soon.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Umm,you know there's a whole demo included woth a gym battle and you can capture several pokemon right?Read the site.I'd recommend you download it.It's very good!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I tried this out yesterday before going to bed, and anyway it's great.

I'll admit that the graphics are slightly poor, but still it's great for a start-from-scratch fan game.

Thanks for the link, man.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    The games mechanics are horrible...all of a sudden I get near the mansion then theres level 17 pokemon?!?! wt heck was that about? and the ability to catch lotsa celebis...

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I know the game has it's glitches.It's pretty hard to pragram and model a 3D game all by yourself.Trust me,I know.Anyway,he's not even done.It's just a demo of how it kind of feels.Whalesdude,I really don't know how to fix that problem.Why don't you just message him from that site or something?

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
  • May someone put a screenshot ?
    I've downloaded the demo, I've installed it, but the game doesn't detect my video card, I can't play it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Ooooooh... that's a very cool game!! I hope he can continue it soon. Sure, the graphics aren't professional quality, but still very good from scratch. I enjoyed this ^_^

shaun0505

45... no...6
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Very snazzy... I'm sorta busy at the mo on my own pkmn game but still its very good.

Back