• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday and Congrats to ~Ozy~

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
That's right! Today is ~Ozy~'s birthday as well as his graduation! I'm still trying to figure out if the school system is giving him the ultimate birthday gift or telling him that now he has absolutely no reason to stay! :P

With that in mind, however, I would like to say a few things. ~Ozy~ deserves all the praise and adoration possible on this day. This is the day that he came into the world, and I am more greatful for that day than I think he knows. Had this day not brough his life into the world, I would not be here to type this.

He is the most amazing man I've ever met. And now, not only does he begin a new year, he begins a new phase of his life. College and the adult world await him. I await as well. Soon enough, we'll be together and that will be the most wonderful day of our lives. Until then, however, we must enjoy the phase we have entered.

I pray he does.

And, as I promised him something special would happen today... I would like to say a few things. I love this man more than I love anyone else in the world. He is the most precious, special thing to me. We have been paired on PC for over a year now. Dating for that long as well. We've bounced around with each other, and avoided each other. We've came together and fell apart. We've danced, we've cried, we've nearly died.

I don't want to ever be without him again.

I've said this before, and I've asked him before as well. But, it hasn't been made entirely public yet. The question was asked, but I need to make it final. I need to be with him for eternity.

And thus, on your birthday and graduation day, my love, I ask that you take my hand in marriage. Bond with me forever. Let us become an "engaged" couple here on PC instead of just "paired".

I pray you accept.

So, give him your birthday wishes and congrats, everyone. He deserves it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Of course, as a close friend, I wish him the best of luck, and the best of times together with you ;D

Meh, free of the school system, lucky little... XD

Anyway, to nutshell all of my feelings into a simple statement, Happy birthday, and congratulations, Jake!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*many bows and other flourishes* Much thanks, you two. It means a lot. *smiles* And my love, of course I accept. *smiles* Wouldn't do anything but.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yes, yes, agreed with the two above, Jakie. Hell, I wouldn't be alive now if it weren't for you. There are really no words to describe my thanks... None that can be expressed through a post on a message board, at least. *hugs tightly* Really, there isn't. For the past two--no, almost three years, you've always been there for me. When Dustin and Kimberly died, last October, and even now. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you.

So, here's to the best brother out of them all I've ever had. Let there be celebrations!!!

05-25-2006063647PM.jpg

And there's another little thing I whipped up for you. :P

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
*does not feel she has any right to post here, but does so anyway*

Thanks, Jake, for everything... Thank you for dealing with my ignorance, and thank you for being my friend. You are so kind to me. Hope you enjoy the Fighting 501st, and happy birthday....

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
I don't believe we've ever talked before, but hopefully we can get to know each other better as time goes on here. XD From the posts above, it sounds like you are a really great person. Happy Birthday & Congratulations!!

-Kevin

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i do not know you and i do not know if i have the right to call you jake. i have certainly made you angry and hurt your friends, which are my friends also. all in all. i just wanted to say happy birthday...

Back