• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Hey guys! I am SyrupMaker! I like to play the Pokemon games and I hope I stay as active as possible in this forum!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I hope you stay active as well... its dissapointing when people join, make 1 or 2 posts and then forget about this place.... ><;;
    Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    I do hope you have fun around here! Just remember to read the rules, and do your best to follow them. x3
    If you need help with anything, you can PM me.

~ Peace

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Drew said:
    I hope you stay active as well... its dissapointing when people join, make 1 or 2 posts and then forget about this place.... ><;;
    Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    I do hope you have fun around here! Just remember to read the rules, and do your best to follow them. x3
    If you need help with anything, you can PM me.

~ Peace

Haha thanks! I hope I post more than 2 posts... Right now I need to posts atleast 15. Im trying to follow the rules, but I might break a few. :D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Have a nice time at PC XD and remeber to read the rules or you might get in trouble like you said ^^;

And attention all newbies you can change beginner trainer ^___~

altarialover :t334:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Glad to hear you'll try to be active. ^^

Welcome to PC, SyrupMaker. Hope you stick around here. If you feel the need of any help around the fourms or just a friend, you may pm me.

Btw, I like playing the Pokémon games too.

Back