• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love, Lucy: LuckyShipping

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
My first Shipping Fic, wanted to see how it goes. My Favorite Person Shipping, Brock x Lucy.
I think it is PG-13 because it will involve sexual relations.

Index

Prologue

***​

Prologue:

In the area of Pewter City, known as "The Stone City," was a scene with the sun setting. From above the city, you could see the sun setting behind the mountains that laid behind the rock city, with the forests beneath and on them as well. Fields with Pokemon and their respective trainers on them, either practicing battle skills or helping tend that part. Some trainers without Pokemon, most wearing bug-catcher hats, were ironically spraying a bottle, which was Repel, to keep the Pokemon away. The stone-paved roads had the sound of hooves as people walked on them, with those not helping the agriculture heading inside, ready to end the day with a relaxing dinner or sleep as they walked with happy expressions as their day was probably a good one to remember.

Years have passed, and Brock, the optimistic cook, supporter to many friends and Pokemon Breeder that always falls in love with random girls, always asking them to marry him even though they have never met, is currently in the Pewter City gym, in the gym's arena with his many siblings surrounding him. He had light-brown skin with closed eyes that still managed to carry emotion in them; spiky dark-brown hair, and a brown blazer with orange on the collar and pants with green tones on them with a dark-brown undershirt, looking almost the same that he was two years ago, except this time, he zippered up that blazer.

Firoo, the oldest brother in the family other than him, also having the same shut eyes that he did as that seemed to be something that was in the genes of Brock's family, wearing a tan-colored shirt that had a picture of a happy Geodude closing its eyes with its fists holding up and an Onix with closing eyes flat on a grass field with its extremely long body; overall face makeup looked the same as Brock except that he was much shorter, came over to him. "Hey Brock . . . I went into- I mean, checked your email, and you got one from some pretty girl named Lucy . . . she attached her picture and you're going to be in for a surprise! "

Brock stopped what he was doing, which was sewing together a pink dress with some pockets for one of his little sisters, putting the needle and dress down onto the wooden-brown table near him, and got excited with a look of rising hope on his face, the kind that he got whenever he just met a pretty girl, with his shut eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Lucy . . . ? I miss that super-pretty girl so much . . ." his look turned to one of being annoyed, but a friendly and kidding one. "You have been looking in my e-mail account? What's wrong with you? I thought that I told you to stop doing that when you prank e-mailed my mom yesterday!"

Firoo had a look of embarrassment as Brock scolded him, scratching his slightly lighter brown-colored hair than Brock's, but knowing that Brock didn't mean to get angry at him and was saying that in a nice way but still meant it. "Oops . . . sorry for doing that in your account . . .again . . . that was a pretty funny prank that I did yesterday, don't you think?" he paused for a moment, stopped scratching the back of his hair and went back to the subject at hand. "Well Brock . . . are you happy that you got that email though? I heard from some of your friends that when you were on your journey with them, you were always assisting them in many good ways, but you were always stopping that in a second when you met any random girl, is that right?"

"Yeah . . . " Brock thought back of the time when he was traveling with Ash, May, and Max in the Kanto Battle Frontier when Ash was battling the Frontier Brains, and when May was entering the Contest Halls. "I guess that I should go and check on it . . . "

"I see that you're curious about it. I know you Brock . . . and whenever you say something that involves getting to meet a girl, even when you're short of words like you are right now, it's eventually going to become something big that can get either you or the people that you're with in trouble," Firoo clutched Brock on the forearm, and began pulling the bigger brother in the direction that led to the door, leading him to the living room. "Come with me, then. You're going to be jumping through the roof once you read this message that she sent you if I know you. Maybe even more than that since this is a . . . pretty girl!"

The living room had a wooden floor with a drawer holding various rocks, also having walls made out of wood logs, making the way that it appeared ironic compared to the way that the Pokemon Gym looked, as that had many rocks on the battlefield and steel as the spectator stand; a desk that was made out of smooth stone that seemed to be carved out to look like a professional one, having a computer with the mouse and printer on it. The window with what seemed like glued rare rocks on the edged of it showed a small, personal pond that Brock and his family owned, with the sun setting at the time, also having an electricity generator and green pipes that were clearly shown in the clean water, leading into the house and was linked to the sink that was also in the room.

Firoo dragged Brock onto the wooden seat, which was facing the direction of the computer that was currently on and had a window up with his email on it; Brock sat willingly onto the stool, looking at the screen with a look of anticipation of what the email would say. "So that's what it says . . . ? Looks like something that you would get from a celebrity. Kind of cool even though I didn't open the email yet" Brock made movements with the mouse and it opened up a window that had a picture of Lucy on it, as an image attachment. There were pink frames on the edge of the e-mail message with pictures of the poisonous cobra Pokemon, Seviper, in poses.

"See? I told you. Read it!" Firoo urged.

"Sure," Brock read the letter out loud.

Dear Brock,

I miss you so much!
Ever since that day when I met you,
I have been thinking . . .
of how I want to see your beautiful face again . . .

I love the way that your eyes show passion . . .
Of love and grace . . .

Oh how I miss it so!
How you cook
How you care
How you love . . .

With everlasting mystery . . .

How can anyone not adore you?
Perfect as anyone can be . . .

Come over here to the Battle Frontier!
Love,
Lucy

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
That was cool ^^ It was a good first shot. You have a real nak. I also didn't notice ANY grammer mistakes BRAVO! It looks like you really took your time with this. You'll have to PM if you write more ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Hmm this is great I like it and you'll write somemore right?? and I didn't see any mistakes either so ^____^ that brought me to a good mood

altarialover :t334:

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
Well. I have the entire story so far on Serebii Forums, but I am banned there so I'll just post the story here. The next one is short.Here is the first episode: Time to go!

***​

Brock's face gleamed with blush. "Oh . . . my . . . god!" he jolted out of his seat and jumped in excitement as if he was a little kid.

The pass with a picture of a boat and the Battle Frontier appeared like when a Pokemon is transported using a laser ray.

"You're so lucky . . . " said Firoo. "Eh, who cares . . . he left the room and entered the gym, with the other siblings playing around in it.

Brock held the pass with his two hands. "So this is where I'm going to go, eh? Can't wait . . . " he grabbed his backpack and left the house. "I'm going to head over to Vermillion City first thing in the morning, but first I'm going to head over to Cerulean and visit Misty."

The next day, the sun shined through the window of Brock's sturdy home made out of dark rocks that you would think would be home to a caveman, but actually more sophisticated as it was shaped like a house and had more protection than most of the regular homes that flood the Kanto region. Brock was in a deluxe bed in a rather large room, one the size that may seem of a museum or another public places, littered with many of his younger siblings having smaller beds and Firoo, the oldest brother other than him was in a bed that was similar to Brock's. Having a good night sleep, many of the siblings got up from the bed they were on and stretched or yawned in the gentle light that was emitting from the overhead window.

Brock got out of his rock-colored bed, yawning in a refreshed way and stretching his arms wide, almost knocking Firoo, who's bed was but a few feet away from where Brock was standing. Firoo and the other siblings also woke up, feeling refreshed and some of them headed over to the bathroom so that they could do the daily morning routines; Since Brock had so many kids living with him, it was only natural that he would have a restroom that was the size of a public one; bigger, because there were always 10-20 people in there.

"What a refreshing day!' yawned Brock, walking over to the living room, which had another bathroom there that wasn't occupied by anyone but Firoo. He brushed his teeth and mouthwashed, nature's call, and washed his hands along with his face with a look of brimming excitement that he is going to reunite with Misty.

Firoo left the bathroom first and was sitting in the living room when Brock left it second. "So this is your day . . . I assume that you're going to need a map so that you can get to Cerulean City to get with Misty, then Vermillion City so that you can catch your boat tomorrow, am I right, Brock?"

Brock nodded. "Well you're kind of good when it comes to knowing what I need. Yeah . . . I do need a map . . . wait . . . I think that I have one," Brock looked in the rather large, green backpack that he always had, lying on the table with him digging at the contents. He took his hand out with a look of embarrassment. "Oops . . . I'm afraid that I don't really have my map with me . . . I forgot that it was years ago that I did . . . "

Firoo took a map out that was under the couch, holding it out to Brock in a nice way. "You did have a map. I found it under this couch a month ago and I was going to keep it so that I can go on my own Pokemon Journey, but I decided to be an honest little brother and give it to you, Brock."

Brock accepted the map that Firoo handed out to him with gentle hands. "Thanks for not making me open the roof of the house looking for it. What do you mean that you want to go and have your own Pokemon Journey? A long time ago you said that you wanted to look over the gym for me when I was gone traveling on my adventures with all of my friends."

"Well . . . that was a long time ago . . . " answered Firoo. "I'm tired of staying here and beating all of the Pokemon Trainers that come here to battle. I mean, yesterday I battled eight trainers that thought that using plain physical moves against Rock types would win against them! I need something new. I'm twelve-years old now, after all."

Brock smiled. "Well if that's what you really want to . . . " Brock gave the map back to Firoo, leaving his younger brother in a state of confusion. "I think that you need it more than I do."

"But you need it so that you can get to Vermillion City, right?" asked Firoo. "I mean, this is your chance to get a girlfriend, and I don't think that you should ruin it."

"I don't need a map," Brock took out something that looked similar to a cell phone. It was mountain brown with rocks found in nature as a pattern, had the symbol of the Pewter City Gym's Boulder Badge; advanced buttons that read "A", "B", "Start", "Select", and "L" with "R" at the sides of the top. There was a screen covering the first half of the device. "I have a Poke Navi with me, and it has map functions as one of them."

Firoo slanted over at the Poké Navi with curiosity. "That looks cool. Maybe I can have one someday."

Brock smiled. "Yeah . . . I'm sure that you'll get one someday, Firoo. But for now, I need it so that I can get to where I want to." Brock put the stuff that he dug out of his backpack back inside and wore the heavy item as if it was light. "I need to go now, okay? Tell your other siblings that I said bye to them, okay?" Brock opened the door and left.

"See ya!" Firoo waved. Then a snicker appeared on Firoo's face, happy his brother was leaving. "You'll see me soon enough . . ." he mumbled silently to himself.

The next Day . . .

" So, are you ready big brother? I've packed your bags!" exclaimed the excited Firoo.

" Sure am. Who isn't for a pretty girl like Lucy?" queried Brock, rubbing his eyes. "Well, time to go to Mount Moon."

" Good luck Brock!" said his assuring youngest sister.

" Enjoy your trip to this Battle thingie!" added a jumpy little brother.

" Thanks, now, I must go!" cried Brock, as he approached the house door.

His father came running before he can reach the gray, stone, and brick door. " Wait, son! How can you leave without kissing your mother and father goodbye?"

" Yeah you should know better! Now kiss your Mommy Good Bye before she turns this into a Water Typed Gym again!" exclaimed a loving mother.

Brock looked at them. " Sorry Mom . . . and Dad," crying, he kissed them. " I'll see you soon!" as he left the house.

Wiping his eyes, he strapped his bag on to his back. " I can't believe she's going to meet me!" whispered an excited Brock. "Wonder how's she doing. Should I buy her a gift? What would be good? Flowers would be nice . . . Maybe tulips?"

While walking, not looking up, he crashed into a shaggy, beardy man holding a bag. "Hey kid, what you think you doing?" he said in a gruff voice.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Wow! Another good chapter. And again no mistakes! your two for two! I'm sorry you got banned from SPP, and I can't wait for the next chapter

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
Well, it's not your fault. A stupid rule on Serebii says you can only have 5 colors in your sig. Well, here is the next chapter. 2 and 3 were short, so I combined them...
If you like my story, can you rate it a "Five" Please?

* * *​

Episode 2: Stupid Haikus/ Limpin Rocks!

Episode 2: Stupid Haikus

The next Day . . .
" So, are you ready big brother? I've packed your bags!" exclaimed the excited Firoo.

" Sure am. Who isn't for a pretty girl like Lucy?" queried Brock, rubbing his eyes. "Well, time to head to Mountain Moon."

" Well, good luck Brock!" said his assuring youngest sister. She was jumping up and down.
" Enjoy your trip to this Battle thingie!" added a jumpy little brother.

" Thanks. Everyone. Now, I have to go!" cried Brock, as he approached the house door. He was rubbing his eyes.

Just then, an old man with grayish hair came running before Brock can reach the gray, stone, and brick door. He had squinted eyes just like Brock. It appeared that he was Flint; Brock's father. " Wait, son!" He yelled to his oldest son. " How can you leave without kissing your mother and father goodbye?" He seemed disappointed that Brock would forget about his own parents, forcing him to scold his reliable son.

" Yeah you should know better! Now kiss your Mother Good Bye before she turns this into a Water Typed Gym again!" exclaimed a loving mother.

Brock looked at them. " I wouldn't want that to happen," he thought very slowly. "Sorry Mom . . . and Dad," crying, he kissed them. " I'll see you soon!" as he left the house. He stepped on the doormat outside the front door of his gray stone building.

Wiping his eyes, he strapped his bag on to his back. " I can't believe she's going to meet me!" whispered an excited Brock. "I wonder how is she doing. Should I buy her a gift? What would be good? Flowers would be nice . . . Maybe tulips?" he thought.

While walking, not looking up, he crashed into a man with a bag in his hand. The bag fell on the ground and fruit such as oranges and green apples fell out of the bag. The man had on a light, forest green expedition jumpsuit. On his head was brown turning into gray hair. " Hey kid, what do you think you are doing?" he said in a deep, gruff voice. He was angry and intimidating.

* * *​

Brock started to sweat. "What do you want?" he cried nervously as he was kicking a timid rock. You can tell he was trying to avoid the man.

The man cleared his throat. " Oh, it's you Brock! I remembered you with those youngsters. What were their names again?" he said this time in a clear voice as he picked up a carton of milk from the ground.

" Are you Pyramid King Brandon?" Brock asked shyly. He picked up the bag for the man. Then " Those kids I hung out with were my best friends. Ash from Pallet Town, and May and Max from Petalburg City."

" Oh, yeah. How is Ash doing? After beating me, I gave him the Brave Symbol!" Brandon
exclaimed friendlily. He picked up some oranges. " By the way, don't call me Pyramid King Brandon anymore. I'm done with the Battle Frontier business. Just call me Brandon. I've moved on and passed the Pyramid to my youngest, bravest, smartest, athletic, handsome, and most skillful son, Shawn. He is visiting a young missy that likes people with squinted eyes. She is at this Battle Facility call Battle Pike. You should give Shawn a visit sometime!"

Brock blushed as he is reminded of the Battle Pike. "Okay Mr. Brandon," he said reassuringly, "Do you mean Pike Queen Lucy? She mailed me a letter to come to her place," he explained as he continued blushing. Brock reached into his left jean pocket. He dugged and dugged until he found a pink piece of paper. " Ah, here it is!" he smiled as he gave it to Brandon.

The former Pyramid King scanned through the love letter carefully. He smiled in a playful kind of way, as he commented on the letter, "Wow, this whippersnapper sure is poetic! You sure are lucky to have such a nice girl!" exclaimed Brandon.

"Thanks Brandon. She sure is beautiful! And charming! And lovely! There so many positive ways to describe her!" Brock aforesaid while drooling his mouth off. Blobs of drool hit the dirt beneath him.

The former Pyramid King glanced at Brock. "Close your wet and nasty mouth little boy! You don't have her yet!" mentioned Brandon. "You still have to get to her!"

All of a sudden, there was rustling in green bushes of a nearby roaring stream. Then, a little skinny kid popped out. He was about 5 Foot and 3 Inches. "This sure seems shippy," said the kid, as if he were reciting a poetic haiku. "Kind of strange for a girl to like…" he continued. "Someone, for small eyes."

Little boy, why are you spying on us?" said a belligerent Brandon. He closed his eyes. Then, he lectured the little kid, "What's the idea of eavesdropping on a personal conversation? Can't you see we are discussing something here? People need their privacy these days! Sheesh!" He angrily stomped.

The kid snickered. "Not personal if… You are sharing a letter… Involving, young love…" recited the kid. The boy started to scratch his head.

"Just who are you?" Brock said fumingly.

" I see that I need a… Proper introduction, right?" asked the mysterious kid, dreamily, as he was scratching his head. "My name is Jimmy."

"So, Jimmy, what do you want?" Brock said in a passionate, dramatic way. " What do you want from us?"

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Ok I'm also sorry that wasn't really a good rule *blames all the silly colours*
Well I'm impressed this is keeping me from boardom lol ^^

So now I might rate this a five ((tomorrow))

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
Episode 3: Fighting Pillars! / Old Friends Come Back!

Episode 4 is ready. It is called Fighting Pillars. I have broke the fourth barrier so don't ask me questions on that. The match against Jimmy and Brandon will begin! ( For Real this time)

* * *​

Episode 4: Fighting Pillars!

" Well, I believe I'll start first!" yelled and excited Brandon. He threw his purple and white Ultra Ball, which released a laser. " Go, Regirock!"

The laser materialized into a Pokémon that looked like a craggy, rock like creature. Its face had seven, golden; brail like dots the resembled and shaped an " H." It started growling in an angry, deep, furious way. " Regi, Regiroku!" It roared in it's own, deep Pokémon language. The rock Pokémon was ready and prepared.

" I'm counting on you, old friend," Brandon said quietly, and reassuringly. He had all his faith on his most trustworthy Pokémon.

" Wow, a Regirock. How pathetic and cheap you can be . . ." mumbled a snotty Jimmy. " Well, let us make this quick. Heracross, time to kill. Go my Bug and Fighting Pokémon!" he threw his red and white PokéBall and a laser was shot from the button.

" Heracross! Hera, Hera!" exclaimed an excited and jolly Pokémon. You can tell it was pumped up and ready for this match. It had a focus look in its eye, telling you it won't give up.

" Let's start this match already!" announced an agitated Brock. He was impatient from all of the trash talking.

" Well, age before beauty, right kid?" shouted Brandon from the opposite side of Jimmy. " Regirock, use Rock Tomb!"

The rock Pokémon raised its rocky arms up. The Regirock slammed into the ground causing large, sharp rock fragments to rise up, surrounding Heracross.
Heracross glanced frantically. " Hera, Heracross?" questioned a nervous Heracross.

" Regi, rock," Cried a confident, and calm Regirock. It was expectant it will win the match.

" Hmmph. That's easy to counter." Jimmy whispered confidently to himself. " Use a Brick Break!" Jimmy shouted loudly to his trustworthy Pokémon.
Heracross' left claw started to glow. It took a step back and clenched a fist. The Bug and Fighting Pokémon took a step, this time forward and against the rock pillar surrounding it. The Hercules Beetle punched the rock pillar, causing it to break and shatter. Small debris of gravel broke out and shattered on the jagged floor. Heracross smiled proudly. " Hera, Heracross!"

" Now this is looking like a real battle!" exclaimed an excited Brock while he was smiling. " It looks like a rock Pokémon against a bug and fighting Pokémon! Who will win? Keep reading! "

* * *​

Episode 5: Old Friends Come Back!

" Now that that is out of the way, Heracross, charge right into a Megahorn!" cried out an excited Jimmy.

Heracross titanic horn started glowing. It beamed its mouth and lowered its head. Taking one step at a time, it charged right at Brandon's Regirock, which stood there like a stronghold.

" Good, Regirock, just stay there..." Brandon said confidently. Regirock stood in one place like an empty vessel. The rock Pokémon stood there in the center of the ring like its trainer commanded to. Heracross was still charging despite the fact that Regirock was suspicious. The bug and fighting Pokémon did not stop. " Now, Regirock, use Rock Tomb!" shouted a confident Brandon. Since Heracross was not looking, it had no idea when to stop. Regirock raised its arm up. The rocks on the arm of Regirock started glowing. Then, the Rock typed Pokémon slammed into the ground thus making hard sharp rocks appear up.

" Heracross, watch out!" screamed a nervous Jimmy. He started sweating in nervousness. Cracking his knuckles, his heart beat quickly.

" Hera? Heracross?" queried the clueless Pokémon. It ran into the wall of rocks by surprise. Heracross' horn was slightly bruised, but not severely.

" Is Heracross okay?" questioned Brock. " Well, here goes. Heracross is unable t-"

" Wait a minute," Brandon interrupted. You shouldn't count out the match yet. Looks like Heracross is okay…"

" Of course it is in good health. I used an Endure attack before it was knocked out." Jimmy grinned. " Now lets continue this battle. As soon as I beat you, I can beat your spoiled kid Shawn."

" We'll just see about that." Brandon thought quietly. " This kid is better than I thought. He is great at timing, and

" Sorry for judging too soon. Let's continue the match!" Brock apologized. Just then, a vibration occurred in Brock's left pocket. " Wait, I need to get this." He turned on his cell phone and found out it was his oldest younger sibling Firoo. " What is it, little brother?" asked Brock.

" Well, ever since you left your Ludicolo back at home, the other kids have been playing with it." He paused for a moment. " Mary has been feeding it chocolate and it has been driving everyone crazy! I was using your Steelix in a gym battle against a kid named Shawn and Ludicolo came in and interrupted the match. I almost won too, but Ludicolo came in and sprayed a strong Water Gun. Your carefree Pokémon has been hyper active!"

"Um, I thought it was always jumpy…" Brock whispered slowly. " Well, what do you want me to do about this crisis?"

" Well, chocolate has made it punch out Sam! It's very dangerous and unpredictable." Complained Firoo. " Can you take it back with you?"

"Um, sure! If it will help you maintain the Pewter Gym?" Brock thought reluctantly for a while. Finally, he agreed with Firoo. "Fine! I'll go to the nearest Pokémon Center and pick it up there! You do know how to use the teleporter, don't you?"

" Sure I know how to use the teleporter. What do you think I am, an idiota? Well, see you big brother!" he exclaimed excitedly. They both pressed the off button on their cell phones and hung up. " Mom! How do you use the teleporter?" he asked loudly.

" Sorry, but I have to go. Important errand." Brock said softly. " My brothers are having a problem at home with my Pokémon!"

" Dammed, you've wasted my time." Jimmy scolded angrily. " Let's go Heracross. I'm out of here!" Jimmy walked away irritably.

" Hera? Heracross!" the Stag beetle Pokémon followed the pessimistic Jimmy. It opened its wings and left with the furious trainer.

" What's with him?" asked Brandon. " Well, Brock, good luck on getting that girl! I need to take my medication now…"

" Well, bye everyone." Brock left the rocky outdoor stadium. He opened his Poké Navi and checked out the map of the Kanto region. " Well, home is not far from here. The nearest Pokémon Center is near Mountain Moon. But! First things first. Let's see how all of my Pokémon are doing." He put his bag down and reached into it to pull out three Balls. Two were regular Red and White PokéBalls. The third one was similar, but has a streak of lightning on it also known as the Fast Ball, known for catching Pokémon that escape quickly. He threw all three balls in the air. "Come on out everyone!"

The Fast Ball shot out a laser, which forced out a grayish Bug and Steel like Pokémon known as Forretress. It had round eyes that were beady and glassy. Its body shape was round, with small dents around it. " Forretress!" it cried out loudly in a deep voice.

The second PokéBall opened. It released a light blue Pokémon. " Marsh?
Marshtomp?" is asked in a clueless, squeaky voice. The third PokéBall opened.
It released a brown baby Pokémon that resembled a bonsai. In its young ages, it had a timid voice. "Bons? Bonsly?" It asked while starting to cry.

" Well, everyone. I have good news! Ludicolo is coming back!" Brock exclaimed excitedly.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Hmm you're starting to make a few mistakes here and there with the idiota and stuff ^^;

But I'l still rate this a five it's interesting always want to see what happ's next ^__^
I love those descriptive words!!

Edit: Wait a sec it has already been rated as five??

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
altarialover said:
Hmm you're starting to make a few mistakes here and there with the idiota and stuff ^^;

But I'l still rate this a five it's interesting always want to see what happ's next ^__^
I love those descriptive words!!

Edit: Wait a sec it has already been rated as five??

It isn't a mistake, I'm trying to make it sound like Brock is Mexican. What are the other mistakes? You can still rate it a five... ^__^; :t386:

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Oh I see brock mexican lol
Cool ok well other then that I think you only had comma mistakes.
Ok I'll still rate it a five since it is very good and has hardly any mistakes ^^

Back