• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Accept Me

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
  • Aw, why wouldn't we? ^ ^ wow, I'm on a roll here with these welcomes...x_X Don't be shy. This place is friendly; we promise not to bite. ^ ~ So, if you have any questions or want to be friends, feel free to PM me. <3 -hands you muffin-

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Wassup, nice to meet you:bandit:

PC is REALLY freindly, can't think of any reason we won't accept you:cool:

PS: I'm a newbie too

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Of course we will, why wouldn't we? x3
    Welcome to the PC!
    I hope you have fun here.
    Just remember to read the ol' rules. ^^

See ya around the forums!

~ Peace

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Don't worry, we'll accept you here! Welcome to PC forums! Remember to read the rules and if you need anything or just want to be friends, PM me! I hope you enjoy it here at PC forums! :t312:

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • What?! Why wouldn't we accept you? New members are good to the PC. (Well, most). Anyways.....
    WELCOME! To the PC! Hope you have fun here and enjoy it! This place has lots to do and a lot of nice people! Please make sure to read and follow the rules, don't be a N0Ob. If you need help or a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else here!
    ~See yaz!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • No, go away.

I'm just kidding of course. XD Welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay~! =D *tosses loaves of kitty bread* :33

~Kelsey

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • No. I refuse to accept someone who not only joined PC willingly but also has a maelstorm of random numbers invading their username.

Deal with the numbers, and we'll talk, young sir.

Back