• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! lol rofl!

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Hi I'm new. But you know that, right? Anyways i'm trying to track down a Pokemon fan game for someone and you guys seem to be the best informed Pokemon fan community. The game was made in rm95. See discription below.

Ok, I remember a while ago, when I was younger I was online & found a Pokémon game made with RPG Maker 95 that was really good. I want to play it again now, but I can't find it, if anybody knows what game I'm talking about, please tell me. Thanks.

By the way, the game started as you were Ash, then you go to the PokeLab to Professor Oak & he says all Pokémon were tooken & theres one left. He lets out Pikachu, but then Pikachu runs crazy around the room & you gotta catch him.

I think it ended once you got to Cerulean City because it was a demo or something.

Can anybody help? Thanks.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
welcome to the forum.. sorry i cant help, but wait a bit and someone else might ^o^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Maybe you should check out the section where people make games and stuff. I really have no clue what you are rambling on about, I haven't played it. Good luck on finding it though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Thanks for the welcome you two. I did a forum search b4 I posted with no luck.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Hmm... It started off sounding like yellow, but nope. I haven't heard of it. But there are many excellent games already on here made in those systems.

Welcome, and enjoy yourself.

Maneachicekn.

Back