• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned..XD

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well I've been a member here since 2004, but I've been gone for about 1 1/2 years now. I used to be pretty active, and I hope to be again.

A bit about myself:

I'm 18, a guy, I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 11. I'm a graphic design student in college...I like sports, computers, anime..and all that good stuff. And yeah thats about it haha. Anyway glad to be back in the community :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If memory serves, I think I use to see you around...
    Welcome back! x3

Hope you continue to enjoy your time around here.
    ^^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome back. I used to be super active about 8-9 months ago, but I up and left till I came back maybe 5 days ago. I hope you enjoy your time here.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it. I'm glad to be back, and glad to see the community is still going strong.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome back!! Hope you hang around for good this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
  • I really like your theme. It's well-done. <3

Anyway, welcome back. I don't think I remember you. XD; But then again, I'm not a hacker. o_o;
    I hope you have just as much fun as you did before, if not more. :3 And re-read the rules! *shot*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome back Kira. :33 Either we have another member named Kira Yamato or I'm just...losing it. o_O Aaaanyway~~ Enjoy your stay and have fun and stuff. X3

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Are you Kira Yamato the Kira Yamato? 8D How's Cagalli,Athrun and Lacus? 8D Is Fllay still haunting you? D=

Lol x3 Welcome back to PC =) PM me if you want to be friends ^^

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I haven't met you before, but Ive heard of you. Welcome back and good luck with your hack.

Tiffani

@ Miss Kanna: *sigh* Fllay died in the fire.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Thanks for the great welcome guys, makes me feel at home again lol. Anyway I'm very glad to be back, so see everyone around :D

Back