• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Why are there so many glitches in Red & Blue?

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
Years
  • hi i've always been wondering why there are so many glitches in Red & Blue
    and I keep doing searches for info on them but none of them tell why there are so many.
    Please Reply

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I think these glitches are bits of computer programming gone wrong. The developers might have been able to sort them out for the English version, but they didn't have the time, or they couldn't be bothered.

Could someone post a link that will explian the glitches in R/B/Y?

Wild Missingno.

ROM King
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Alright i learned this from somewhere...

Many game programmers PURPOSLY put in glitches so they can Get past hard areas and see if there is any bugs. But after they do so, they have to take them out. I am not saying that Missingno. Is a glitch that they pruposly put in there, Nintendo just needed to think harder :P So mb when traslating, Nintendo US left some stuff in...bah i don't really know. Thats just my 2 cents

Back