• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Rurouni Kenshin Fanclub -

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • This club is dedicated to our favourite wandering Samurai Rurouni Kenshin! Please feel free to join.

- Owner -
    Dawg 2005

-Co-Owner -

- Members -
    xOnenOnlyx
    Team Magma Girl
    Blue
    *Princess Seraphia*
    Rai
    .:Teresa:.
    HatsuHaru
    Samurai X

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • xOnenOnlyx said:
    hey sup im also a fan
    i have all the episode on my computer ^_^
    You do? Cool. I've started to watch it from the beginning again on YouTube, I don't know where to download them for free. Welcome...
    Team Magma Girl said:
    -joins - I <3 that show. I haven't watched it in a long time though! >>;
    Welcome to you too. ^^
    I hadn't watched it for ages too, until the other day.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    Rurouni Kenshin use to be on Toonami but I don't think it is anymore~
    I should watch some episodes on youtube so I can remember the characters' names. >>;
    Yeah, I don't think that it is. However, I haven't looked on that channel for some time now.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    =O I used to love to watch that show but like you guys I havent seen it in a while though I may start getting the manga^^

so may I please join?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't know the exact number but I know there is a lot XD I think I saw around 20 something at the store.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Blue said:
    Whoa, I'll join!

Just got the final volume of the manga today.
    Welcome, Blue.

I've only had a quick look at a couple of volumes of the manga. I guess I should go and buy one. Have you got any images from it?

*Princess Seraphia* said:
    =O I used to love to watch that show but like you guys I havent seen it in a while though I may start getting the manga^^

so may I please join?
    I'd like to get the manga too.

Sure you can join. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've only had a quick look at a couple of volumes of the manga. I guess I should go and buy one. Have you got any images from it?
    I don't, but I know where you can find them.

The manga's a lot better than the anime...mainly because the final saga was never animated correctly. And it's a pretty happy ending for everyone. There's 28 volumes to the entire series.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Team Magma Girl said:
    Yeah sadly animes usually aren't as good as the mangas. >>
    The Kenshin anime was, it's just that by the time the final saga was ready to be animated, it was only like ten chapters in...which is only like 4 episodes. So they needed filler episodes to give the manga artist enough time to get ahead, but the fillers had really...realllllllly bad ratings and the show was cancelled.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Blue said:
    I don't, but I know where you can find them.

The manga's a lot better than the anime...mainly because the final saga was never animated correctly. And it's a pretty happy ending for everyone. There's 28 volumes to the entire series.
    Ah, where can I find them then?
    I haven't actually seen what happens at the end. I lost interest in it before I got around to watching it.
    Team Magma Girl said:
    Yeah sadly animes usually aren't as good as the mangas. >>

I have a few pictures of the mangas if anyone wants to see.
    Sure, I'd like to see them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Ah, where can I find them then?
    I haven't actually seen what happens at the end. I lost interest in it before I watched it.
    For the anime, it's more or less a non ending. For the manga, I'd tell you if you don't mind spoilers.

http://www.the-oro.com That would be the site

Years
  • Matty-poo, I can't find my magazine with a preview of the manga. Sorry. >>;
    I'm trying to find it but I'm having no luck.

The Kenshin anime was, it's just that by the time the final saga was ready to be animated, it was only like ten chapters in...which is only like 4 episodes. So they needed filler episodes to give the manga artist enough time to get ahead, but the fillers had really...realllllllly bad ratings and the show was cancelled.

That makes sense...kinda. But I haven't watch the show in so long I can't remember any of the episodes. And I haven't read the manga so I don't know what episodes don't go with the manga. =x

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Blue said:
    For the anime, it's more or less a non ending. For the manga, I'd tell you if you don't mind spoilers.

http://www.the-oro.com That would be the site
    Oh, I see. I haven't seen it in a while. How many episodes is the anime?
    I don't mind spoilers; I don't think I'm going to be getting them for some time yet.

Thanks for the link.

Team Magma Girl said:
    Matty-poo, I can't find my magazine with a preview of the manga. Sorry. >>;
    I'm trying to find it but I'm having no luck.
    It's alright. If you do find them you can post the pictures. ^^
    Amanda said:
    That makes sense...kinda. But I haven't watch the show in so long I can't remember any of the episodes. And I haven't read the manga so I don't know what episodes don't go with the manga. =x
    Same with me. I think I need to refresh my memories of what happens.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Oh, I see. I haven't seen it in a while. How many episodes is the anime?
    I don't mind spoilers; I don't think I'm going to be getting them for some time yet.

Thanks for the link.
    The anime was 95 episodes.

The manga ending...first you have to understand Kenshin's past, which is what the final arc deals with. Kenshin when he was still Battosai, fell in love with the wife of a man he killed. She eventually fell in love with him as well and they get married. Before he killed her husband, he managed to give kenshin a scar on his cheek, the first half of his cross scar. Then after a while, some stuff happens and Kenshin ends up having to fight someone he can't really beat, Kenshin's wife tried to stop the fight, so she ran in the middle of Kenshin and the other guy fighting. Kenshin was about to slash the guy, but his wife ran in the middle and he ended up killing both of them. So now before she dies, he's holding her in his lap, she picks up his sword and gives him the other half of his scar. Her brother saw all this, he was ten and thinks Kenshin killed her on purpose. This part was animated in the OVAs though, this more or less shows all of that. So this sets up the final arc, Enshi, the brother of Tomoe, Kenshin's wife, comes back along with other people Kenshin hurt as the Battosai. So this last arc deals with Kenshin having to face his past and wonder how he can forgive himself if others won't forgive him for what he did. In the end, Kenshin beats them, he and Kaoru have a boy named Kenji and later on when Yahiko grows up, Kenji becomes his student.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Oh, I thought that it was about 70.

That's quite a nice ending to it things don't usually end like that.
    Oooh, so that's how he got his scar. That makes me want to get the manga more, I'll try and get some when I go out again. Thanks for telling.

Back