• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dratinilic and umbreon

Trequilla

Dragon tamer
Years
  • I'm willing to give a suicune or a that one freaky legendary psychic guy... it's like.. Deoxys or sumtin.. Yeah.. for a Dratinilic on PC. I've been playing for two days and I about have a full party of legendary dragons lvl 100... and a full party of somedragons some non dragons legendary pokemon... lvl 100.... Dragons are the way to go =]. sorry just a little happy about that. Btw I'll also wanna offer for an umbreon preferibly light and a high lvl, mainly a high lvl, doesn't have to be light. Just pm Trequilla =]... or post it o.o'

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
  • Blaze Dragon said:
    Don´t double post Trequilla
    And if you have nothing to contribute to the thread don't post at all. ^_^

What are you on about Trequilla? Are you trading or something? I couldn't understand your typing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wait...

You've been playing what for two days, and you already have Level 100 dragons?? How is that possible now?
    And you wanna trade Suicune or Deoxys for a Dratinilic.. Whats a Dratinilic? ...and how can you trade over PC anyway??

.... >>

@__@ I'm so confused.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Are you talking about pokemon crater and well i don't have that anyway..this is only available on pokemon crater as i know and theres a thread on in MCG section..
    hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Trequilla said:
    I'm willing to give a suicune or a that one freaky legendary psychic guy... it's like.. Deoxys or sumtin.. Yeah.. for a Dratinilic on PC. I've been playing for two days and I about have a full party of legendary dragons lvl 100... and a full party of somedragons some non dragons legendary pokemon... lvl 100.... Dragons are the way to go =]. sorry just a little happy about that. Btw I'll also wanna offer for an umbreon preferibly light and a high lvl, mainly a high lvl, doesn't have to be light. Just pm Trequilla =]... or post it o.o'

Well just to clear everything out for everybody...

What Trequilla is talking about is Pokemon Crater...which is an online Pokemon game that you can play on the Internet with other people. It is a lot easier to train because of the Super Effective hits being more effective than on the actual handheld games.

Trequilla is willing to trade Pokemon on Pokemon Crater. Dratinallic is a Pokemon that Pokemon Crater Staff (or somebody else) have sprited...if you would like to see a picture:
    Dratinilic and umbreon

^ Normal Dratinilic!
    Dratinilic and umbreon

^ Shiny Dratinilic!
    Dratinilic and umbreon

^ Dark Dratinilic

And no I don't have any Pokemon that you probably would like on Pokemon Crater :)

I hope this cleared everything out for everybody!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Back