• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen This is just strange...

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
Years
  • Looool! :laugh: Well, pokies have that too, you know ^^; Hehe, just kidding ^^; You know, I never used totodile that much, but Feraligators are the pokemon equivalents of sumo wrestlers ^^; And that... ahem... "area" of them is always morbidly fascinating :paranoid:

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I don't think that's his bum (not being rude), that's a part of his back. Maybe a 3-D image of Feraligatr's back would help clear this up.

And Hariyama looks a lot more like a Sumo than Feraligatr does.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That's nothing. Why don't you make a thread about the racks on Jynx, Nidoqueen, and Castform next time? ^_~

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    aragornbird said:

That's nothing. Why don't you make a thread about the racks on Jynx, Nidoqueen, and Castform next time? ^_~

true,all to true >< lol.but lets not go there,were humans,we look at other humans lol ^_^

Levski

Years
  • Oh no! Pokemon should be rated R for nudity! No, seriously, we need to get this guy some underwear...
    Err-hem. No, this sprite is embarassing. They should have done a better job :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    dude, compare this to the banned episode of pokemon where ash's mom wins a beaty contest, look at james on it and you talk about it

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • Pft. You should of seen my expression when I first saw Nidos boobies. o_o I was shocked.. and 7 at the time. <<

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    HAHAHAHAHA!lol. omg thats funny. when my friend saw them he kept on asking if it was an e rated game lol.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    yes it is,but wrong................but why did they put that there????lol, poke perverts.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    yeah,i love fralagotor butt cuz of his "backside" i dont use him anymore...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Feraligatr sucks anyways. I'm glad it's behind is so repulsive to perverted players, because it really is the worst starter. =(

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    aragornbird said:

Feraligatr sucks anyways. I'm glad it's behind is so repulsive to perverted players, because it really is the worst starter. =(

i alwas liked fralgator...he was so cool

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Coolest-looking Water starter, but the worst in battle. And coolness does not win you battles. =(

Back