• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Club for the gifted::.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • I dont' know if it already exists or not.. but I couldn't find it. but anyway, this is the club for all the artists here on PC.

Well I disided to make this due to the amount of Artist that I have seen. now here is the thing. this place is very exclusive and you have to be a class 5 artist to be here, that means that you must have art that makes peoople say.... wow! But for the most part alot of people will be able to join.

Now rules must be stated, here we can talk about our art even ad "LINKS" to the art itself, but I do not wanna see a single piece of art up here. Now as the owner and founder, I will be inforcing this one rule. it is the only one and it must be fallowed. one rule isn't so hard to fallow is it.

Ok, now here is the thing, this isnt just for Computer art. it is also for pencil art like what I do. No poetry, this is strictly visual art. Scratch that, I'm gonna let poets in here.

There is also a Form that must be filled so that I can see if you are worthy of being part of this club. (I will be checking them myself) *smiles* I'll be filling one out aswell, I hope to see some real artist here so that there can be some meningfull conversations among peers.

Form:

Pen Name:
    (the name that you sign you're art in)
    Art type: (computer art, sketch, poetry,...etc...)
    Art sample:
    (the most important, add the link not the art itself)

Alright then, let me add mine and then we can start.

Pen Name: JBCBlank
    Art type: Sketch
    Art sample: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1363/spash0cg.jpg

~JBCBlank

PS. start posting.

Last edited:
    Back