• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making New tool

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    I making a tool in visual basic like a pokedex but it will have a program in it so you can change the starter pokemon. This way you can think about what pokemon you want as your starters then be able to put them in. I know the starter changing tool thing has already been done but i don't care as this will be different.
    And it will not be like a normal pokedex you can talk to the program (i'll make it like someone is talking to you) and it will display the stats of the pokemon, which games you can get them in and other info.

What do you think?

If you have any other ideas or things that i could do to it just say.

Also tell me a name i should call it?

If you also wish to be a beta tester tell me why i should pick you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • This would belong in the Computers discussion forum, as it is not dealing directly with ROM-Hacking and Emulation, but with programming and questions related to that.

~moved~

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • SWG said:
    you can talk to the program (i'll make it like someone is talking to you)

Um... If you meant you literally talking to the program, it'll make it hard since half the internet people don't have mics. And that would be hard to program too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    I mean write to the program and it will respond

IWhat i mean abot change the starter pokemon is that i would code it to change them in the pokemon roms on your computer

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • That's 4 posts. You can delete them you know. The EDIT button.

I figured it was a ROM hacking tool but I was pointing out that the input could be hard to do. You'd have to account for a few spelling errors and how things were worded.

Back