• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoei? Look who's back. n.n()

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Hello minna. n.n() I'm sorry for that long period of absense. I was having computer problems, and had to format my whole hard drive. The only art I able to obtain was that from my website. ( http://www.haywired.com/ichigo )

Anyway, I did manage to finish something since then. I upgraded PSP, and it took me a while to figure everything out. X.o() *cough* anyway, I made a little wallpaper for myself. On the left is Usagi-Orenji and Orenji is on the right. She kind of has a new look if you didn't notice already. n.n() I guess I'll explain that on my site once I get around to it. () There also hasn't been a weekly comic since 'The Smashing of the Watmel Berry' since I was unable of scanning and CGing over the past two weeks. n.n()

Anyway... enjoy I guess. n.n() I might start up requests again once I get use to PSP8.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • That's really cute! I really like the new look *thumbs up*
    BTW, is it just me, or is everybody changing thier representatives' looks lately (I mean there's me, Master Hyperness/PSB, you now, etc) [/random thought] ^_^ :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Very good job orange berry!I specially like the shading an how bright and cheerful it is.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • OMG! I love it! *----* So cute~~
    I wish I could color my pictures like that.
    *bookmarks the website as well*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Thank you again, everyone. n.n-
    Tsu: The fonts, if I'm not mistaken, are called 'Acknowledge' and 'Xeron'. I got them both at 1001freefonts.com. n.n They are neat fonts though, ne?

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • I dont want to sound like I am repeating other peoples words...
    BUT ITS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
    AND COOL!!!!
    All of your pictures I adore.....
    whoops I mean I adore all of your pictures.
    Cool ideas, the facial expressions, the backgrounds...avesome.
    wow.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • aww thats so very cute Orange! Awww i haven't seen your art in a short bit so it's nice to see something new. *stops worrying* ;)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Since Orange didn't post it, I thought I might as well. Her site will be moving to a subdomain on PCN so the URL will be changing soon. Make sure to check back, as I'll post it here. n.~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wai~ Sugoi desu~! n_n It's very kawaii to. n_n I've never drawn a rep before...I'll try... n_n;;;

Back