• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I cant decide!!!!

Which Motorola phone should I get

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • First of all...how on earth are Razrs bulky? oO; They're so thin! Second, I don't know that much about either brand, so I can't help with any decisions. I'd just suggest figuring out the major differences and deciding which phone will be more useful to you in the long run...unless you're one of those people who buys new phones a lot, in which case it probably wouldn't matter. XD

And thirdly...this goes in the technology discussion forum~ *moves*

Years
  • Get the pebl. The razr is so overrated now, plus everyone has it. I get kind of annoyed seeing them all the time.

Kabuterimon

A sad and lonely Reject
    Years
  • Demyx said:
    First of all...how on earth are Razrs bulky? oO; They're so thin! Second, I don't know that much about either brand, so I can't help with any decisions. I'd just suggest figuring out the major differences and deciding which phone will be more useful to you in the long run...unless you're one of those people who buys new phones a lot, in which case it probably wouldn't matter. XD

And thirdly...this goes in the technology discussion forum~ *moves*
    Thery'e way too long is What I ment. Umm sorry I made it in the wrong place.Well, The decision I have made Its Motorola Pebl. I think I Will get the Green one and yeah, I have like 3 phones that I dont even use.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Get whichever one suits your needs better for a better price. There's no point spending up big on something that is essentially just a communication tool.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • ... I wish I had the kind of money that lets you waste that much money on a new phone just because you don't like the one you already have. I would have replaced my old and rather broken phone ages ago if I had that.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    You shouldt get either, imo motorolas are crap get a nokia :)

Back