• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Maker

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Does anyone use Pokémon maker? If I were to create a Pokémon, is the secret ID important? I really don't have any idea on how to find my secret ID, so I leave it blank and only provide my trainer ID.

Also, if someone wants to create an official Jirachi, is a Secret ID necessary or can you just provide the basic info like OT/WISHMKR, ID/20043, fateful encounter, level 5, etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    It's a program you can use to create any Pokémon with any of it's legal stats, medals, items, location, etc. and gives you a code to use for things like GameShark. The only problem is one of the codes is a secret number that is difficult to find if you want official Pokémon that no one can tell were hacked in.

Back