• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Rant*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Right, I need to say this to get this of my mind. I'm sick of people not posting/replying
    to rom hacks related to the G/S/C Generation. Most of the time it feels like I'm talking
    to a brick wall.

Yes, I admit that G/S/C are old and that R/S/E have more features related to double
    battling, contests etc... But you guys should still take note of everyone's work and
    respect the work we have put into our G/S/C hacks. I mean, if someone posts a G/S/C
    hack they should be lucky to get two pages of posts related to there G/S/C rom hack.

And when someone makes a R/S/E hack, they get like 3 pages in a few days. I'm not
    in a mood or anything, I just wanted to tell the truth.

Thanks for reading and understanding, a mod can lock this if they feel the need to.
    If anyone wants a aldult mature discussion, Then I'll be up for one, I repeat, I'm not
    angery with anyone.

I just felt like this had to be posted. My main point of this topic is that G/S/C rom
    hack threads don't get taken note of or much attention as much as the R/S/E/FR/LG
    hacks.

Liquinn.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • If a certain hack doesn't interest someone they aren't forced to post. They don't have to think "OMG!!! That person's made a Gold hack I must post as not to upset therm. Seeing as I've posted in an Emerald hack."

And, this shouldn't even be here.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • It should not be here and also~~
    Many new havkers have forgotten GSC so why would they reply if they dont need help, and for the showcase its upto the interest, you have seen secrets and rumors go quite high...

Years
  • Can't do much about that, unfortunately. As already mentioned, if people don't want to post to something, they won't - and there's not really anything that can be done to change that fact.

Also...this seems like it would fit better into Romhacking, though I know it'll just be locked if moved there, so:

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back