• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champion Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Years
  • OOC-sorry for spelling errors :nervous:
    BIC-Okay's here we go
    This RP is about you as a trainer.
    you can be in any region you want or in all three you must chose you begining Poke'mon out of Bulbasaur, Chamander, Squrtile, Chickorita, Todadile, Cindiqill, Treecko, Torchic, or Mukip
    (note: if you start out only in the Hoen region you must have a Hoen region poke'mon and the same for the other regions)
    also you need to make a profile!
    Name:
    Birthplace: (any city)
    Region: (kanto,johto, hoen or all three)
    Type of Trainer:
    Starter pokemon: ( Bulbasaur, Chamander, Squrtile, Chickorita, Toadadile, Cindiqill, Treecko, Torchic, or Mukip)
    i think that is it lets get started! :D

here's my profile:
    Name:Rio
    Birthplace:Forttree Town
    Region: All Three
    Starter Pokemon:Toadadile

Rio

Years
  • OOC-whoa cool someone responded yay :D
    thanxz ha in your face Trottor
    BIC- *Rio wakes up looks at his clock and it says 9:38am*
    Rio: 9:38... Already!!! I'm gona be late to the trainer picking! :(
    oh man great day to sleep in Rio!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!!
    The chosing is at 9:40!!!!!! i'll never make it unless...
    Thanx sis i'll be really carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rio's sister: Hey gimmy back my bike you half pint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rio: don't worry i'll be extremly carefull
    *falls over*
    whoops :nervous:
    *speeds over to the Professors lab as fast as the bike will let him*
    9:42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you mean your all out of pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But you lost one right so one is somewhere around here. Right?
    *after a half hour of searching*
    professor: wait Rio i have found the lost pokemon!!! but it is still an egg.
    Rio: well that's okay. what kind of egg?
    prof:it is a Toadadile egg.
    Rio: No way that the pokemon I wanted any way.
    AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • I calmly walked up to the Professor's lab at 6 in the morning. It was early, but I didn't want to get trampled by others.
    I knocked and Prof answerd it. "Ah, Belle, I have what you want."
    He walked to the back of the room and gave me a Pokeball with a green leaf on it. "Let me get something else for you too."
    He came back with five Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and twenty potions in a sack.

Rio

Years
  • Rio: uh prof do you have some pokeballs or a pokedex or twentey potions in a sack for me or am i to late.
    Prof: now Rio do you think i would forget you
    Rio:ah yeah
    Prof: here you go
    *hands Rio a Pokedex, five pokeballs, and a sack filled with thirteen potions*
    Now if you would step here, please
    *Rio steps onto some kind of queer platform*
    Thank you. Now I am transporting you to Pallet Town in the Kanto Region.
    Rio: How?
    Prof: By the platform you are standing on. they will install one in every PokeCenter soon enough. Right now only Professor Oak, Birch and I have one so you can only go to their lab, clear enough
    Rio: Yes. I'm Ready.
    *the professor pushes a button and Boom he is in Professor Oak's lab.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Name: Kiri
    Birthplace: Lilycove
    Region: Hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: Treeko
    "Hello. You must be Kiri. Professor Birch said. "Wich pokemon would you like?" I picked up a ball with a green 'T' on the front. "This one's Treeko, right?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll take it then!" I said. "You'll need these, too. Pofessor Birch said, handing me a pokedex and pokenav.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Toshin (Hiroki) Heihshiro
    Birthplace: Eruteak (raised in Viridian City by adoptive parents)
    Region: Kanto
    Starter: Squirtle

Rio

Years
  • OOC- uh SkarmoryRider no offence but when you RP you should talk in Third Person not First, example: Bella aks Rio who did it _Also when your character preforms an action you should put these on the two ends *-----* example: *Bella asks Rio who did it*
    (put no periods in actions)

Rio

Years
  • THIS IS IMPRTANT READ

OOC- I'm sorry it wasn't my place :sleeping:
    I thought you might be new it was wrong of me.
    Oni, Pluslechu you guys better hurry up and enter the story before SkarmoryRider and I start the adventure unless you want to be left behind!
    BIC- *Rio turns around sees Proffessor Oak and a girl*
    Rio: Proffesor Oak!! I thought i would never see you again! :)
    Oak: Yes ditto to you.
    Girl: Porffessor Oak who is this?
    Oak: Oh this is Rio. I knew his father very well we were lab partners and best friends when we were boys and teenagers.
    Rio: Proffessor Oak who is this young bueaty?
    Oak: Oh, Rio this is Bella and Bella this is Rio. I just gave her her first pokemon.
    Rio: Bella which did you get? I'm guessing Charmander! Proffessor Birch only had an egg left. So he offered me it and how could I say no to a cute little Toadodile egg! :laugh:
    Oak: Rio so how was the Transportation Pad? I'm fasinated about how it works.
    Rio: Oh, all you do is step on it while someone else pushes a button and poof you where you want to be.
    Oak: Well if no one else comes you two should goin together and conquer all three regions.
    Rio: Okay! Why not. What do you say Belle?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Seph
    Birthplace: Slateport
    Region: All three
    Starter pokemon: Charmander

I walked into Oak's lab, and said "I think I know what region I'd like to go to first." I said.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me already having my pokemon and stuff, that that kind of post is sooo mind-numbing to type.

Years
  • Name: Jared
    Birthplace: Mossdeep City
    Region: All three
    Starter pokemon: Torchic

OOC: I'm gonna get my pokemon and gear another way than from the professor but I'm still gonna start my journey in one of the starter towns. I'll edit my first post in here in a sec.

IC: I walked across the clean grass of the island that was Mossdeep City. I came to my friend's house, Steven. Although he was much older than me we are very good friends and do stuff together whenever he is in town. He called me over today because he had something to give me. I knocked at his door and waited for him to answer. "Come in the doors open!" I heard him yell and I came inside. He had hardly any stuff in his house except his rock collection. "In here!" I heard his voice from his back room. He was standing at the door with something behind his back. "You wanted to give me something, Stevo?" I asked him trying to see what was behind him. "Yeah. I know you've always wanted a pokemon of your own so he is one from me." He handed me a pokeball. "I know you like fire types so when I saw this little guy it just screamed to be your friend so I got him for you." I looked at the pokeball and handed it back.
    "I'm sorry I can't accept this. Its too much." He pushed my hand away and refused to take the ball. "No Jared, that pokemon is yours. Anyway, I rather steel types to fire." I looked again at the ball and then smiled with glee.
    "Are you sure?" I said just to make sure.
    "Positive." he said with one of his famous grins on his face. "What are you waiting for, open it!" I tried to guess what pokemon it could be. Maybe a numel or a growlithe? I released the pokemon inside the pokeball and it was better than I could even imagine. It was a torchic!! "Wow Stevo this is a rare pokemon! I love him!!" I said thrilled at this suprise.
    "Do you want to give him a nickname? You can you know." Steven asked me.
    "I know exactly what to call him. I'll call him Blaze!" I picked up Blaze and hugged him tight. I could feel a warmth from his body, like a small fire. "I have something else for you Jared." I looked at him with huge open eyes not beliving what he said. "I can't take anything more. It would be greedy."
    "No its alright, every trainer gets these." He handed me a red back back. "Inside is a pokedex, pokemon navigator or pokenav and 5 pokeballs." I looked inside and there was everything he said.
    "Wow Stevo, how can I ever thank you?"
    "I think you will one day Jared." he had a weird look in his eyes. Then it dissapeared. "You know I can fly you to any city you want to start your journey in you know. What city would you like to start in? Mossdeep isn't the best because you haven't yet got a water pokemon." I thought hard then I knew where I wanted to start but I didn't think he could even fly me there. "Umm can you get me to New Bark Town?" I didn't think he could but he seemed to have an idea.
    "I can't fly you there myself no but I can fly you somewhere that you can. Get on my skarmory and I'll take you there." We left his house and he let out his Skarmory. We hopped on and started flying. We came to a little town and landed. "This is Littleroot town and Professor Birch inside can get you to New Bark town." He told me as I got off. "I have got to go now but good luck!" With that he flew off until I couldn't see him. I entered the lab and saw the professor. "Excuse me professor but my friend Steven said you could get me to New Bark Town."
    "Steven was here? Well you must be good friends with him so I'll take you there. Stand on that platform and I'll teleport you to Professor Em's lab." I stood where he said and he pushed a button on his control panel. I felt everything fade away and then come back but now it was different.

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ((In my face, Rio! I'mma start late, sry))

Name: Hiten Yomana
    Birthplace: Newbark
    Region: all
    Starter pokemon:Chickorita

*Hiten Wakes up late and hurried up to get dressed. He ate a cereal bar and left towards the lab. The Prof was standing there waiting.* Oh hello, sorry I'm late.

Prof:Hello, I reserved my last pokemon for you like you asked!
    Hiten: Thanx alot Prof!
    Prof: *Hands him 5 pokeballs pokedex and 4 potions. One of the pokeballs contained his pokemon, the remaining four were spares*
    Prof: *hands him $20*
    Prof: *puts him on transporter thing and sends him to Oak's lab*
    Hiten: Thanx alot Prof!.....wait....what pokemon did I get anyway? *checks his pokeballs until he sees his chikorita* Yay, Chikorita, I'mma name you Harpuia! Thanx alot Prof!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back