• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

signature image error...

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
when i try to upload any picture (in JPEG format) onto my signature it keeps coming up with "image could not be saved"

any idea?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
You can't upload signature images, that is the only problem. We have the feature, but it doesn't work anymore if it worked before.

You can however save your image to an image saving program like PhotoBucket, and link it from there. Just make sure you put
around the link to the picture.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
You can't upload signature images, that is the only problem. We have the feature, but it doesn't work anymore if it worked before.

You can however save your image to an image saving program like PhotoBucket, and link it from there. Just make sure you put
around the link to the picture.

ah me sees, i know how, thanks :)

Back