• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth of the Clans

~Icestar~

#1 Warriors Fan
Years
  • My Warriors fanfic. I can't wait to start writing it.

Chapter 1​

"Well, you can't go into the forest. I heard that tigers haunt the place."

"Tigers?"

"Yea, tigers. They huge cats, ten times the size of us, and they're orange with black stripes."

Lexi was discussing with her friend Freeze Frame whether they should go into the forest or not.

"Well," Freeze Frame mewed, "if you want to go into the forest that much, bring back a mouse," he challenged. He seemed smug about his desicion.

Lexi lashed her tail from side to side. "Fine. I will." She trotted toward the forest, head held high.

The forest was interesting. The dappled spots of shade that crossed the ground looked like Lexi's tortoiseshell pelt. Lifting her head, she opened her mouth and drank in the air. She recoiled in horror. There was mud mixed with the scent of monsters. She took a few steps ahead- and fell in. She leaped out in disgust. It clung to her fur. Lexi looked at a white paw. It was brown, and was hardening on her pad.

I have to wash this off, she thought. She began listening for the trickling of a stream.

After trekking for a couple of hours, she found a huge river, half the width of her housefolk's nest. At least I'll get my paws clean,she thought. Lexi bounded down to the river and jumped in. It was icy cold. Lexi gasped, but kept her paws firmly planted on the rocks. Afterwards, when her paws were white again, she flopped down on a large rock. Looking around, she thought this would be the perfect place for cats to live. I wonder why they disappeared? Maybe it was the awful people. Lexi had seen them on her housefolk's moving picture box. They used a long black stiff tube, and it made a loud noise, and then an animal would die. That might be why.

Suddenely, Lexi heard a scratching noise on the rock she was under. Quietly, she shuffled into a crouch. She strained all her senses to hear, smell, and sense where it was. It had a watery-wet soil smell. It emerged from beneath a rock. The tortoiseshell she-cat leaped ontop of it, claws extended. She bit its throat swiftly.

Lexi examined her prize. It was... what was it called again? A water...a water something-or-other... A water vole! That was it! These were much harder to catch then mice. Lexi stood there gloating for a minute, thinking about how she'd brag to Freeze Frame. Suddenely, she felt like she was being watched. She picked up the vole in her jaws, and quickly left the riverside.

What do you think? Reviews, please!

Last edited:
    Back