• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen GameShark VS ActionReplay

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    I have caught the hard way almost 360 pokemons in Emerald, the only one game that I don´t have is FR, and I would get by christmas. But the problem is this, I live in CentralAmerica, and it is very difficult, nor say imposible that Nintendo will host an event in my country, so, it will be a dead end for me.
    I had read on internet about this enhacers, but mixed reviews about them, so will be very helpfull for me, to let me know yours opinions on this subject.
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    I feel like I'm not a true gamer if I use Action Replay or Gameshark. I only use it to get Pokemon I have absolutely no way of getting, like the other starters from that game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    As I said above Ascendacy, I have caught almost all, the ones I´m missing, are possible to get throw an event, that I would hard participate.
    I love the hard way, but those ones are out of reach to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    See when I get to that point I just say "There is basically no way to get this monster other then cheating", I just use Action Replay. I mean if the only way your going to get the monster is through a contest, it's not worth waiting for IMO.

Years
  • Action Replay is one of the best cheating devices and I use it only to get Pokémon that can only be gotten at Nintendo Events.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I have an Action Replay for GBA, and I did use it on my Ruby version. Let me tell you, while it may have felt good at the time to get those Pokemon, the guilt eventually got to me and it made me feel bad for cheating.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I cant decide which one is better because I've only used AR and not GS yet.
    I only used it to get Latios and a Shiny Latias on my Sapphire.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I have action replay for both PS2 and GBA. I only ever cheat on a game that I have completed before though.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • I also have action replay for ps2 and gameboy advance

Where did you get you AR? I know where to get a gameshark now at least but I'm not sure what's better... I've previously bought Action Replay for Gameboy but now I can't find it anymore ? Any one know why...

Back