• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sugimori art

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    Does anyone have pictures of all the new Pokemon illustrated by Ken Sugiori?

I keep finding them in various avatars. I've seen Agnom and Fuwante, and I've also seen Fuwaraido on Wikipedia.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Theres probably a few out in Japan, but chances are they haven't made it here yet...

Or else places like Serebii, and PokeBeach would already have them..

You could try asking in the Image Request thread. Some people who hang around there might have some.

Can't hurt to try.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Usually they release the art on a large poster showing all the new Pokemon. Don't expect it for quite some time.

Years
  • At the moment there isn't official art available for all of them. The most recent lot was uploaded onto the official Japanese site yesterday. No guidebooks are available yet, so expect it all when the guidebooks are out later in the month.

Back