• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Upcoming Dub Titles (Spoilers)

Years
  • Serebii.net dropped a new block of Dub titles.

Epi 452 - The Ole Berate and Switch (Butch and Cassidy's full post-Chronicles return)

Epi 453 - Grating Spaces (The return to Pewter Gym)

Epi 454 - Battling the Enemy Within (Intro of the final Frontier Brain, Brandon)

Epi 455 - Slaking Kong (Debut of Ash's Aipom)

I'll certainly be interested in the Berate and Switch one: Cassidy's lusting after James, Butch's PUSA voice, and the proper use of the Dan'in/Rocket Grunts. But certainly good stuff with the rest as well (I don't want to spoil it too much). Wow.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I can't wait for these episodes to be shown!!! I really want to see the Butch and Cassidy one. It looks really intresting.

I like how PUSA are with making the dub titles. They are a much better then the 4Kids ones but like the Butch and Cassidy one I don't really understand it. The worst out of the bunch I have to say is Slaking Kong one but that is because it is a pun on King Kong but it isn't that bad. I like these a lots.

Years
  • *doubletake*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!????

There wasn't anything in the synopsis on Serebii about that...

That made my night.

According to Serebii's guide of the episode (one of the few times I'd breakdown with a spoiler), Cassidy goes rather out of her way to want James to be partnered with her. I don't know why as I haven't seen the episode, but that with the pictures, that's why I said that. Heh. Still amusing, nonetheless.

Years
  • According to Serebii.net, these four are going to air this coming week (12/4-12/7). Same timeslot according the promo.

God, CN, slow down...although, seeing Butch and Cassidy again will be a treat and I think I'll do a full review with that one. Hehe.

Back