• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Princess Tutu Fanclub!! (It shall never leave!!)

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • That's right!! It's back and still alive!! (My obession has yet to die...XD)
    Princess Tutu is what everyone considers a "Under anime." That means, unlike Full Metal Alchemist or Inuyasha, it's not too popular. (;_; )
    So that's one reason why I keep this club going!! It's like a breath of fresh air to the anime world. there's never been anything like it.

It's wonderfully kawaii artwork is able to captivate your heart in moments...unless you wanna see voilence the first thing...Yes, the art work and story line along with characters are all cute, but as you watch it, you realize it's not all butterflies and flowers...It's actually very well..darkish.
    I've yet to read one review that says the anime is terrible. (unless like stated above your the kind that loves violence in your anime, along with those that love adult humor.) But for everyone else, this anime is highly recommened. Why? because it's just one of those anime shows where you find yourself watching the first episode cause your bored, next thing you know, your watching more and more of it. (however if you become obessed like me, you will find anything of PT to be yours.) So if you would like to know more, just read the post below to know what it is about!!

Member_List
    kimi_catdemon-owner​

Back