• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
  • Heya Flygonkid,im Snowy Rayquaza,but tyou can call me Snowy or Ray!,Welcome to PokeCommunity hope you have a great time here.Read the rulez and if you need any help with sumthing im sure i can help you out!Oh and if you have any qutions about Spriting plzzz feel free to ask!

O and you can add meh to the buddy list if you want!

~Snowy :)

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Hey dude!! Whats up? Welcome to PC!! I hope you enjoy your stay. Make sure you read the freakin rules. And if you need help or a friend, PM me. Mmmmmmmkay?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokemon Community forums, Flygonkid. Follow the rules and make sure to stay active. You can PM me if you have any questions or just to be friends.

Enjoy your stay. ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Welcome to PC!

Yes PC's great, you'll enjoy it here ^^

PM me if you ever need anything.

Have fun and enjoy it here~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey FlygonKid :)
    Hope you have a grat time here.
    PM me if you need anything, or would like to be friends. x3
    Don't forget to read the rules.

~catch ya later~ :2:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC forums Flygonkid ^^

Have a great time, read the rules and all other stuff they say to new members xD. Well then, see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back