• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allstories' Pixel Art - Irrationale & Final Fantasy III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014

16 colors. Lineart made in MSPaint, colored in Pro Motion.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • completely awesome. i really love your style of of fading the colors, and it amazes me how little colors you use for the peices you make. the only thing that i can see that seems a little strange is how the bottom of the guy in the middle has that lighter shading. it just seems a little strange.

hope to see more.

Samson

Years
  • oh... well i see it now =D

shoulda figured since the lighting is directly facing you =/

Years
  • Oh I love you.

Go breed with some awesome woman spriter and have awesome spriting babies. Please.

Anyway on to the piece.
    The shading is excellent with the lightsource on you being perfect and the other people (friends of yours I believe) fading into the dark, the line art is good, and your use of dithering is simply genius.

Please keep up the amazing work.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks, guys. Out of the places I've posted this these are the most comments I've received so far. I'm a little disappointed. :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Oh I love you.

Go breed with some awesome woman spriter and have awesome spriting babies. Please

xD man.. thats just so awesomely WRONG!!!<3
    hehheh anyways...
    you use 16 colours for that o.o
    *is so very very baffled* *sighs* i can only sigh at the beautiful genius of that, its a SMART pallatte!
    and i HATE when people don't coment! *pets you* dont get disheartend! your so the BEST! xD!!!!!
    *ahem* also, i love your people! they show emotion so well! and lets just say, you can CLEARLY tell what it is! ^^
    another thing i enjoy about this piece is the lighting. i often find it hard too pack in the detail sometimes needed for lighting, but youve certainly master'd it, aniki!
    (and one last thing, not everything hates you! so try not to hate everything, si?^_^)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Final Fantasy III

Fun little thing I did. This is kind of an inside joke, but I've been playing Final Fantasy III a little bit recently, and for fun I named my characters after me and my friends. When I told them about it THEY EXPLODED.

17 colors

Samson

Years
  • "i put on my robe and wizard hat"... XDDD. i remember that one.

it's awesome. love the shading on the ninja looking dude.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • 1. why didn't you just add this to your other thread?
    2. I have that game to, been playing, and your rendition of it is awsome. I love the monk. Which is you I assume haha.And your sprite work is amazing as always

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Making excessive pixel art topics is not allowed, hence why your two threads are now merged.

I also took the liberty of creating the thread title. If you wish for it to be changed, feel free to PM either Signomi or myself.

Years
  • Making excessive pixel art topics is not allowed, hence why your two threads are now merged.

I also took the liberty of creating the thread title. If you wish for it to be changed, feel free to PM either Signomi or myself.

I had two before, and i know tonnes of people that have had more then one.

Hah, Awesome pixel art as usual, shading pretty much perfect and in your unique little style aswell.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Fun little thing I did. This is kind of an inside joke, but I've been playing Final Fantasy III a little bit recently, and for fun I named my characters after me and my friends. When I told them about it THEY EXPLODED.

17 colors

Alas, you too have being taking in by it, Love the shading on the Monk in particular, Black Mage is awesome, and the White Mage is pretty sweet too, I love the way you dither. The first guy is a scholar right? (I've stuck to about 8 differant Jobs, so there;s loads I've not seen yet.)

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
  • Ok, this might look like spam, but: OMFG! THE BEST!
    This is so beautiful, and I like the kind of damp colours. It is one of the best pixelart I've ever seen (much better than most gameboy games even!). The poses and their bodies is so incredibly right and you capture just the feeling.
    10/10, nothing other!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back