• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prison Break returns!

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
  • Warning: Before anyone reads on, i will be mentioning storylines from prison break season 2 so if your not up to date with the season and going to watch the return on monday night i suggesst not to read on as i wouldnt want to spoil whats happened so far for anyone.

Well. . . what to say. This show has probably been one of my favourite shows ever and im looking foward to the return of season 2 tomorrow night. I was wondering how things will play out in the next episodes and see how Agent Kellerman is going to help Michael and Lincon. So has anyone got any interest in the show and is anyone going to watch the return of the series 2 shows tomorrow night?

~Kipper~

Back