• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Arrr, the Pirates of the Caribbean Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
Years
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
    Club

Wow, with PotC being so popular and all, I'm surprised no one came up with this club before me. However I suppose it's appropriate for me to start it off.

So, with that being said, I urge all those who love the movie to come hang out here.

Members:

Captain Jack Sparrow

*looks at list*

Hm, it's a little lacking. -.-

This club also holds the "Pirate of the Month" award. We all vote, when we have enough members, about who should be the Pirate of the Month.

Pirate Of The Month:

The Pirate of the Month is, obviously, no one yet.

So, feel free to join!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    PotC is an amazing series of films, I can't wait for the third one. Jack Sparrow has to be one of my favorite fictional characters ever. On top of that he's played by the amazing Johnny Depp.

I'll gladly join your club ^_^b

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
  • I'll join. :3 I love POTC and I recently was just able to buy the second movie, unfortunately. XD But its an awesome movie and I've already watched it only about twenty times. D:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • A close one, but still over the one month revival limit for threads.
    Feel free to re-make this club if you like it.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back