• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow...

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
Years
  • Name sounds familar but I don't remember you. Sorry!

Welcome back to the PC! Hope you stay longer this time! Check out the rules because they might've changed while you were gone. If you want to be friends feel free to PM me! Hope to see ya around the forums!
    ~Sky

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Rioku =D Hello, It's Princess Seraphia but I got a name change. It's so great to have you back, hope you stay longer this time, it was sad without you here ;;. PM me if you still wanna talk!

Later~

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • oh,hey takara! ^_^

.....>.>..............uh,yea...buuuuuuuuuuut,my Best F. isn't here anymore from what I see,....so I might not be coming back.....-_-;

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Hi, this is HatsuHaru and I remember you! I really hope you stay, you're a cool member.

Last edited:
    Back