• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rockets Sinnoh Pokemon

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    What Pokemon do you reckon they will get? I think they should get a Driftblim (Purple Hot air balloon Pokemon) To replace the Meowth balloon and Jessie might get a Sukapuu that will evolve into Sukatanku (The purple skunks).

What do you think? Disscuss...

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • According to Serebii, team rocket has the following Pokemon in Sinnoh:

James
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr.
    Cacnea

Jessie
    Seviper
    Dustox
    Wobbuffet

And they still have Meowth.

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
  • According to Serebii, team rocket has the following Pokemon in Sinnoh:

James
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr.
    Cacnea

Jessie
    Seviper
    Dustox
    Wobbuffet

That really had nothing to do with the topic Rogers.

Now posting based on the topic, yeah Sukatanku seems like a nice choice for Jessie. Just seemed to come up into my mind.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Still think it would be funny if the Meowth Balloon was replaced with a Driftblim, There could be a scene where they Drop it's Pokeball after they steal Pikachu and they're escaping inside Driftblim. Ash returns it to its Pokeball.
    According to Serebii, team rocket has the following Pokemon in Sinnoh:

James
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr.
    Cacnea

Jessie
    Seviper
    Dustox
    Wobbuffet

I know, I was saying what Will they get. Anyway should Mewoth considered as a Pokemon, It's more of a Human in a Pokebody. Meowth Should have his own Pokemon (C'mon Just one).

Back