• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikaru vs Team Rocket the battle for Johto {pg 13}

Years
  • I suck with titles 1st chapters so yea...This chapter is just introducing the main character
    Chapter 1
    It was a still peaceful morning in New Bark town but its inhabitants did'nt know how long that would last. Lately there have been recents report of pokemon attacks in other cities ,each attack seemed to be getting closer to New Bark Town. But one man was determined to solve this problem that had been spreading throughout Johto and right now was about the time he started his training every morning.
    The man was short and stubby with a mustache that looked like it would grab you any minute.

"heh heh heh I'm going to get to the bottom of this problem and get filthy rich" He snickered." but fighting all these wild pokemon won't do , I need to battle a trainer"

He trotted up his usual route and to his surprise actually found a trainer who was't afraid to come out of town because of the attack. The trainer was a 16 year old tomboyish girl known as a Hikaru. She had a sort of gangsta look, with her long cerulean basketball shorts that covered the just above the middle of her calfes with matching shoes and a long white T shirt along with a white head band that wrapped itself around her forehead. She had skin that had a carmel color with brave dark browns eyes that showed the world the warrior in her.She had jet black hair that was tied up in a bushy ponytail.
    Hikaru is the REAL hero in this story and if anyone wanted to claim victory over her they would have to get past her partner Pokey. Pokey was her Espeon and he battled along Hikaru's side since she could remember. Pokey was smaller than the average Espeon and alwayswore a dogchain over his neck.
    The girl was just standing there like she was all that and this was pissing the short man off. He sat there steaming at Hikaru's confidence until he could'nt take it anymore he had to battle her. He took out his pokeball and thought about how he would love to see his Charizard take out that puny Espeon.

"hey young lady how about a battle" the man sneered" one on one match okay?"

"Sure" Hikaru smirked "I'll give you one of my famous ass whoopings"

"We'll see about that" the man said trying to keep his cool." Charizard let's wipe that smirks off that girls face"
    The man dug out a red and white orb from his pocket and launched it out from of him releasing a Ferociuos flaming dragon that let out a flamethrower to show off.

"Oh ho I just stand there and I piss someome off, lets go Pokey"
    <"you got it">

"Charizard use fire blast to put that pipsquick in his place"
    Charizard let out a flame that resembled a person that engulfed Pokey or did it? The result was just a patch of singed grass.

"Pokey use psychic attack" Hikaru commanded.
    A blue aura shot out of nowhere striking Charizard's back causing him to scream in pain.

"what? how'd he do that?" the man questioned.

"It's called speed and Pokey has alot of that" Hikaru explained.

" it's not over yet you happen to be battleing New Bark's best trainer" the man spat out.

"Oh? you're New Bark town's best huh?" Hikaru smirked "I think you got that wrong little man, I live here too and this battle's pretty much over"

"Charizard use Flamethrower and teach this punk a lesson" The man said steaming.
    "Pokey you know what to do" Hikaru snickered.
    Charizard let out a huge long flame aim straight for Pokey. Pokey jumped straight up in the air and let out a psybeam that forced charizard's flamethrower back in his mouth along with the psybeam until Charizard started spitting out blood and collasped.

"Look what you did to my charizard" the man yelled with fire in his eyes.

"Listen just shut up and give me my prize money so I can be on my way"Hikaru said getting bored with the man's short temper.

" take you damn money" that man pouted as he threw the money at hikaru.

" The hell with you too"

A few hours later Hikaru rested up in a tree and thought to herself'.Why didn't she set off on a journey like rest of her friends as well as her rival Rinko.
    Why doe'snt she have any badges? Why? because she wants to stay in the town she loves, her home. Other towns are being taken over by Team Rocket bbut since Hikaru has done such a great job of protcting her home town New Bark town is still one of the few Johto citiesalong with that haven't been over run.

But she knew that wouldn't last long, she knew she had to leave. Like that man she was determined to leave to stop Team Rocket and besides there have been more and more Rocket thugs being seen in New Bark town lately. She knew that if she doe'snt do anything about this there will be too many Team Rocket members for her to handle. Hikaru is capable of this task too, she had more knowlege about about pokemon than any of the Alumni or even any validictorian from Earl's pokemon academy and she could place high in any pokemon league if she wanted to but for right now she was focused on getting a good night's sleep so she could start her war with Team Rocket tommorow morning.

Back