• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see the Daily Chit Chat Forum! Help me

Years
  • I was banned from there, that was like a year ago now, i'v talked to a mod, he says that the ban is over now, and it is not the ban that is preventing me from the the DCC. Please if anyone knows why i can't see it please reply....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You're may be in the wrong usergroup, but I'd assume that'd be the first thing they'd check. So someone probably has to go in and manually set the forum so you can see it. o_o

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • You can ask any Staff Administrator or "normal" Administrator to correct the permissions for you.
    Just send a PM, or wait for one to come accross this thread, while the first method probably is the fastest. :x

Back