• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EB Games

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Well, I didn't know where to put it so here it is in, Other Chat, anyway,

Me and my brother are looking to buy a Wii, we have $140 in cash and vouchers, + about $60 - $100 in pocket money, so we only have about $250 all up and they cozt $388 in AUS.

What I'm asking is did anyone buy a Wii and Trade In anything at EB games, because I have a Slim Line Playstation 2 + 1 Controller and 2 Games (Lol I won it on the arcade game scrambler) I would like to know how much I would get and how much people have gotten when trading in at EB games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The trade in value of the games all depends on their age and popularity. If you want to find out the value of your goods, simply call up EB and ask them.

Chances are it won't get you more than $100 though, so I think you'll have to save up a bit more.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Those stores rip you off when it comes to trading stuff in. Pawn shops give you better deals most of the time.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • ya you need to trade in a working PS2 and 20 games to get $400 of the PS3 @ EB games..

dont go all mental!, its newzealand dollars, and the ps3 costs $1200 so $800 when tradein

Back