• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Elite Four in D/P already?! (Spoilers alert)

Years
  • Serebii.net dropped this a few days ago. I meant to post it sooner, but life has been hectic lately.

Anyway, for a future May episode.

Episode 503: Elite Four Lucian and Bronzong!

The next episode title deserves a separate thread, I think. 30 some episodes into it and we're at an Elite Four already? Man, they're really trying to make up for BF, Hoenn, and everything, aren't they?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    There HAS to be a time where Ash defeats an E4. It will show that Ash has alot of experience as a trainer. And as the new voice actor has done a good job, in my opinion, of maturing Ash, I think its about time we see him defeat a very tough trainer. But, I don't think he should start beating everyone he meets, because that would be boring.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • I'd find it hard to accept Ash beating Lucian. Probably because that dreadful Bronzong destroyed me quite a few times. My lack of fire-types makes me weep. Also...Lucian was the most powerful of the Four.

LUCIAN though? I like him, he amuses me.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Woowie

A meeting of the Elite Four already? I don't really think Ash will battle him though. I mean a bit to early for him to battle anybody since well he just started his journey in Sinnoh and bary has two badges. The only pokemon can even put up a fight against a powerful pokemon is Pikachu. I kinda think this Elite Four showing will be like when Bruno was shown.

Still kinda of way coolie. Is it just me or are the adding in more things from the games now then ever before? I mean they are even adding that character with the Chansey into the anime and from what I heard that girl was kinda like minor.

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Years
  • Woowie

A meeting of the Elite Four already? I don't really think Ash will battle him though. I mean a bit to early for him to battle anybody since well he just started his journey in Sinnoh and bary has two badges. The only pokemon can even put up a fight against a powerful pokemon is Pikachu. I kinda think this Elite Four showing will be like when Bruno was shown.

Still kinda of way coolie. Is it just me or are the adding in more things from the games now then ever before? I mean they are even adding that character with the Chansey into the anime and from what I heard that girl was kinda like minor.

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Yeah, this will be good, I bet that he has like a book or something with him, because in D/P, he says that he just finished reading a book right when you battle him.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Did you say this is a may episode? O.o

If so, I could actually see them double battling him for old times sakes... Maybe bronzong goes on a rampage (it's wild), and may shows up and saves ash and co. with her new (snorlax, glaceon/leafeon, etc.) one of her pokemon probably evolved =P

Back