• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight Club

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No it's not what it sounds like...it's just a club for fighting type's here's the sprites you can use in your sig and remeber to link back to use if you dont know you can ask me.

056.gif

057.gif

062.gif

066.gif

067.gif

068.gif

106.gif

107.gif

006.gif

005.gif

371.gif

372.gif

275.gif

023.gif

035.gif

048.gif

049.gif

076.gif

077.gif

If none of these work you can try this site. It's pretty good

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    weee... sounds like a party. i'll use heracross because he's so cool, even though he's not on the list, i have a sprite of him.

Years
  • thats why im sayin nuzleaf shoouldnt be there. actually some versions say ledian is bug/fight

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • kirby00 said:
    go to a gold/siver/crytal version game and check pokedex

166 Ledian

dex166.gif

Types: Bug, Flying
    Evolution: Ledyba --> Ledian (Level 18)
    Height: 4'7" Weight: 78 lb
    Pokemon Locations
    Gold: (None)

Silver: Route 2

Crystal: Routes: 2, 37

Pokedex Entries

Gold: When the starts flicker in the night sky, it flutters about, scattering a glowing powder.

Silver: The star patterns on its back grow larger or smaller depending on the number of stars in the night sky.

Crystal: In the daytime when it gets warm, it curls up inside a big leaf and drifts off into a deep slumber.

Base Stats
    Hit Points:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Speed:
    Special Attack:
    Special Defense:
    Total:

Min/Max Stats
    Hit Points:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Speed:
    Special Attack:
    Special Defense:
    Total:

(Lv. 100)
    283-313
    138-168
    168-198
    238-268
    178-208
    288-318
    1293-1473

Gold/Silver/Crystal Info

Attacks
    Tackle
    Supersonic
    Comet Punch
    Light Screen
    Reflect
    Safeguard
    Baton Pass
    Swift
    Agility
    Double-Edge
    Lv. -
    Lv. -
    Lv. -
    Lv. 24
    Lv. 24
    Lv. 24
    Lv. 33
    Lv. 42
    Lv. 51
    Lv. 60

TM/HM Moves

Dynamicpunch (TM01), Headbutt (TM02), Curse (TM03), Rollout (TM04), Toxic (TM06), Hidden Power (TM10), Sunny Day (TM11), Sweet Scent (TM12), Snore (TM13), Hyper Beam (TM15), Protect (TM17), Giga Drain (TM19), Endure (TM20), Frustration (TM21), Solar Beam (TM22), Return (TM27), Dig (TM28), Double Team (TM32), Ice Punch (TM33), Swagger (TM34), Sleep Talk (TM35), Swift (TM39), Thunderpunch (TM41), Rest (TM44), Attract (TM45), Thief (TM46), Flash (HM05)

Breeding Moves

Bide, Light Screen, Psybeam

Breeding Compatibility

Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Venomoth, Scyther, Pinsir, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Yanma, Pineco, Forretress, Gligar, Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross

Years
  • omg how much time did u spend on this? neways trade your colesseum ledian to a ruby/saphire then read it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • kirby00 said:
    omg how much time did u spend on this? neways trade your colesseum ledian to a ruby/saphire then read it.

I have a few time saving... connections.

I don't have a link cable, but if ledian was bug/fighting on ruby/saphire, then it would be incompatible with colosseum, which it isn't. Therefore, the only option is that it is the same in ruby saphire as it is in colosseum, bug/flying, not fighting. Heracross is bug/fighting, and possibly pinsir, though I'm not certain about pinsir.

Years
  • pinsir isnt, but i know they made Golduck form ruby/saphire (who was water/phsyic) Just a Water type for Colleseum, as my umbreon's faint attack had no super effectiveness. And same with A few unfully evolved pokemon like *forgot name* the pokemon b/w larviar, and tyranitar, who was only rock and not dark

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi guys, what's going on with this club? is anything going on? 0_0....

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Golduck is and always HAS been pure Water type. Pinsir is pure Bug. And Hitmonchan rocks my socks for me. Though why two?

What are your favorite Fighting types?

Me: Hitmonchan, Machoke, Tyrogue, Breloom, Blaziken, Hariyama, Heracross, Poliwrath

Back