• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Odd increase.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Okay, i heard you could trade just items, but i'm not sure, but i'm posting this anyway. I had to sell my Odd increase for more full restores. (Needed them to beat the league). so i need another Odd increase. Doest anyone have one, i'm willing to trade a few master balls. (Got Extras though Emerald Cloning Glitch)

thanx.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Lol im sorry to hear you got desperate.....i dont have an odd incense but i posted to let you know that i feel your pain as i had to sell my large collection of ultra balls (99) just to buy about 20 full restores...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'll give you an Odd Incense but do you have the Earthquake TM or Ice Beam TM? If not, I'll just take the master ball (you can't trade items alone but we can just attach them to worthless Pokeon and trade). Look at the TC for my FC and name.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have either Tm. The Trainer Card failed to load on my computer.cplease put it here or in your profile, My FC is in mmy profile. also, i'm going to need the name.

EDIT: My in game name is BILLY

it might be case sesnative...

Back