• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunderstone Cafe'

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • This is an open club, that you don't have to like a certain thing to join. Just come in grab a seat and order a nice cool drink.

This will be done in a loosly based rp way, example:

*walks in and looks around* Hey what's up?

No skill required, I just thought I'd make it more like a club and have some twist to it.

This is just a cool way to hang out and socialize. All you need to do is state what you want to be, example:

Co-owner, bartender.

The facitlies are list below:

1. Bar. NO Alchol! Just lemonade, soda, and stuff.
    2. Lounge. This is located in the back where there is a tv, three couches, and 5 lazy boy recliners
    3. Game room. Located as soon as you walk in, there is an arcade, 3 pool tables, and an Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2 area.
    4. Pool. In the backyard.

I hope this isn't against the rules, this is just a club with an rping twist to it. Of course you don't have to rp if you don't want to, it's just for the people who like rping. Like I said you can have any interest and fit in here.

Hope people join this.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • *Walks on in*
    Hey yo! I understand you're in need of a barkeep. I'm up for it. Got a dance floor?
    *Goes to lounge, takes shoes off, and plops down on couch*

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • *gets of bar table* huh? Yeah, I need a bartender. You can be on e if you want. *walks over and post paper on front window*

Memberlist:

Raichu Master - Owner
    The Adamant Dodger - Bartender

Here some more positions you can be other than the examples I showed you:

Co-owner
    Disc jockey
    Lifeguard

there's more to come as soon as I think of more.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    *walks in with his moogle* its time we had a drink. *goes to the bar and orders somthing* a lemonade please.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    *signs the papers* Kupo sign aswell. *showed it the little moogle and it signed it.* we are in.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    *walks over to a chair and sits down as he did a fire spell to make the fire nice and warm* there you go Fire moomba a nice place for you.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well they are called Clair, Charlie and Kirsty. They all was named after my brothers and sisters who died in the black mage fight 3 years ago. So i got these they were my brother and sisters. And meet mine Kupo who has beebn with me all my life.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *Enters the caf?*

Wheres the menu? =P
    *changes the jukebox music to the Sonic Heroes theme*
    I love this music XD

*looks at the menu*
    I want this hamburger!

So, whats the topic? ^^'

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • *Puts the burger on a bun* Hey, RM, want anything on the burger? And what kind of cheese? Cast, I'll have your burger done real quick too.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Castrainer what can i get you. a drink or somthing to eat. *changes the theme to Team Sonics tune*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Philbro said:
    Castrainer what can i get you. a drink or somthing to eat. *changes the theme to Team Sonics tune*

*Change the Team Sonic Theme to the Team Dark Theme*

Plz! I want a lemonade and some fries... Weather (My Castform) wants a Pkmn Food plz!

Raichu Master said:
    Yellow american TAD! *shuts off xbox and walks over to castrainer* Hey cast want to join? Here if you want to join, just sign here *points to the dotted line on a peice of paper*

Here's the member list:

Raichu Master - Owner
    The Adamant Dodger - Bartender
    Philibro - Member

Humm... Can i be the waiter?

Back