• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Event?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2007
    Nintendo Wii's first installment to the Pokemon Universe, Pokemon Battle Revolution is just a little more than a month away from being released. With that said, what do you think Nintendo will do to kick it off? Will there be a special event like the kick off for Diamond and Pearl?

Diamond and Pearl's event in NYC last month exploded with people coming all over the place and it makes you wonder if they'll do the same for PBR and it also makes you wonder where it will be if they do have it.

I personally think they will have a special event covering the game just for the reason that it's on the wii and promoting the game will do a lot of good for the system. Not to mention the Pokemon fandom as a whole. What are your thoughts?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I also think there is going to be an event and I hope so also. PBR will be a little less popular then D/P because of its gameplay. But the good news is that it has wifi and thats why alot of people got D/P in the 1st place. Seeing that PBR is in 3D and you can see your pokemon beat trainers all around the world, nintendo will be stupid not to do it

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    it would be great to have a wi-fi, but is it going to need friend codes to battle with someone?? that's annoying....

Back