• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Names

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I'm thinking of restarting on my LeafGreen as a girl this time simply because I like the girl better than the guy...

Anyways, when I was the guy, I'd just use my name, but now that I'm going to play as a girl, do you have any suggestions for names?

BTW, any underused pokemon that were surprisingly fun to use for you?

I want something different this time other than my standard ingame team of:

Blastoise/Ninetales/Jolteon/Pidgeot/Hitmonlee/Butterfree (lol)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Just use your normal name, it doesn't need to be a female name.

Also, the Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite family would be a nice addition, and after you get the National DEX, Tyranitar is good, also Kadabra(Or Alakazam if you have someone to trade with.)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Use a gymleader's name LOL
    like misty,sabrina,erika or even agatha and lorelei
    and use bug pokemons
    bug pokemons are considerably unused anyway (i think so)

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    HmHmHmHm...maybe you could the name Cookie??? i dont know i just like that name...lol...and i agree most bugs are kinda weak, and to make things worse the semi-descent bug pokemon that are out there (like Butterfree and Scyther) are always highly underrated, which is sad really, cause a fully trained Butterfree can be very helpful in a tight situation.....

Back