• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is Ridiculous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick_

A new foe approaches?!....
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2008
    There are some greedy, idiotic, fatheads out there "trying to trade". Every other person I look up wants either a legendary pokemon or a level 100 one.

Hear this, I was looking for the chance of a haunter (which equals Gengar) I said 30 or above, Someone had one that All they wanted was a Machoke lv. 100.
    I was looking for a lv. 1.......anything, (I forgot) but someone thinks a lv.100 pokemon is a good trade for a lv. 1.

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    This is probably in the wrong forum, and a lot of the people have those in for a reason. A lot of times people may be cloning pokemon and they want to ask for something not many people would have like a lvl 100 abra just so they dont lose theirs in the process. Also, it's their choice. If you want to trade you should expect people to want more than what their pokemon is worth. You can find some pretty good deals if you keep trying. Today I traded a crappy Kadabra for an untouched Palkia. I also got a mime jr for a turtwig.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I suggest you adjust your attitude a bit. It's not as cool to insult people as you might think.

This forum is for trade requests, if you want to talk about GTS rip-offs, there is a thread for exactly that purpose in the main game forum.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back